Relationship Decisions Expert Forum
What should i do.??

Welcome to the Relationships Decisions forum. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Relationship choices/decisions.

What should i do.??

Hey I need some advice please...Me and my boyfriend use to live here in u.s.a together,but then he had to go to dominican republic to finish his high school because its faster,I was recently over there came back to u.s.a july 22.Now he's telling me to go to dominican republic to be with him until he finishes his studies..Well I tell him that if I leave my job to go live with him over there to dominican republic,when me nd him come to usa we not gonna have no job..so I told him is better for me to save money nd look for an apartment.so when he comes he gots were to come nd then he could find a job..nd by the way I start college the 29th.But if I go to dominican republic I'm not gonna be able to do anything,cus I'm dominican but not raised there..I love him,but this situation is really hard..He tells me to just go,to leave my job bd then that we will think bout what to do after he finishes high school..He says he's not coming to u.s.a till he finishes his highschool..nd that might be like in June..That's why he tells me to go over there for like 8 months till he finishes..but I tell him that I can't just leave my job liike that.the we have to ssettle our future together.So what should I do :( ???
Hello. I can see you are in a really tough situation. Unfortunately, no one can make the decision for you of what to do and there really isn't a right or wrong answer. The best advice I can give you is to do what feels best for you. I understand that is challenging given that your boyfriend wants something different, and that is something that you two will have to discuss together.
The problem is that we love eachothers I was recently over there nd I might be pregnant,nd if I am I want to spend my pregnancy with him.