Relationship Decisions Expert Forum
help

Welcome to the Relationships Decisions forum. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Relationship choices/decisions.

help

My boyfriend and i have been going out for 4 months and he already wnts to have sex but I dnt wnt to but i dntt no how to say it to him
Hello. It seems like you are going to have to tap into your innner-courage and speak your truth (ie, tell him you aren't ready to have sex). I know that this can feel scary, especially if you are afraid of rejection from him. However, it is really important that you do what feels comfortable to you (if waiting to have sex feels like the right move for you right now, then stick with that). The best way to make a relationship work is by staying true to yourself--if you start to sacrifice your needs, you will eventually feel sacrificed in the relationship as well. Good luck!