Relationship Decisions Expert Forum
how to get my girls daughter to like me again

Welcome to the Relationships Decisions forum. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Relationship choices/decisions.

well i was seeing a girl and before her 4 year old daughter loved me, then i went away for 4 months and now i came back. and now her daughter said she didnt like it when my girl took her with us to the store. she was 3 before and now shes 4. is she just going to a phase.
Hello. I can't say for sure what is going on, there isn't enough information. I can say that is can be difficult when children are separated from adults that they love. So perhaps her keeping you at a distance is in response to her losing you for a period of time. Again, there is not information to say for sure, but this might be what is happening.

As far as "how to get her to like you again": you give her the time and space she needs, you don't punish her for keeping her distance from you, you remain kind and patient and loving towards her (even if your feelings are hurt). She may be rejecting you because she felt rejected in some way (yes, children feel rejected). The more she can trust you, the more likely she is going to like you again.
didnt know if i sent last one right so i wanted to try again. well her daughter did say "i love you daddy(my name). and she was waiting for me to show up to her 4th birthday but i was gone. maybe your right she dont want to lose me again. its a long story and i need to know what to do about it. i dont want to lose them but my girl said if her girl dont except me she cant be with me. ask me anything so you can maybe help me win them back