Relationship Decisions Expert Forum
is he the one ?
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Relationships Decisions forum. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Relationship choices/decisions.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

is he the one ?

So Me and my boyfriend Michael have been together for a while now but we were best~friends before that we have so much in common he and I have the same passion in horseback riding and we love being outdoors we always support each other in every thing we do and we are honest with each other he will go to the end of the earth for me we have been through alot and my family treat him like their own and so do his family they treat me like their own daughter I love him more then anything in this world but I just want an opinion on us :)
3164984_tn?1343854726
I cannot be the person to tell you if he is the one for you; only you can know that. What I can tell you is that it sounds like you really love this person, and that he loves you. That is a great start to a relationship. There is no way of knowing what the future holds--all you can do is enjoy what is happening now! And it sounds like you are doing that. :)
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Mood Tracker
Mood Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker