Relationship Decisions Expert Forum
is she telling the truth

Welcome to the Relationships Decisions forum. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Relationship choices/decisions.

is she telling the truth
A girl i was seeing told me she was pregnant with my child and after stating her reasons she decided to terminate it as she said he wasnt mature enough or financially ready to bring up a child and also since alot of stuff had gone on between us she didnt think it was fair to bring a child into it

She had an abortion booked but she now claims that on the day she had to have an ultrasound and it was discovered there was no heartbeat and she would miscarry, she was given the option to naturally miscarry or abort which she decided to naturally miscarry i also seen the receipt from the clinic and on it it stated she had a consultation and an ultrasound but no mention of a termination

Is she telling me the truth bare in mind she has never once asked me for money towards it and when offered it she refused!

But i feel maybe she had the termination and just told me she miscarried because i wanted to keep it where as she didnt and do abortion clinics even issue receipts
i must add she said on the day she went to the abortion clinic they could not find a heartbeat
I have no idea if she is telling the truth or not. Sorry.
Mood Tracker
Mood Tracker