Relationship Decisions Expert Forum
not sure what to do

Welcome to the Relationships Decisions forum. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Relationship choices/decisions.

not sure what to do

Ive been married for 11yrs we have 3 children. My husband has cheated on me at least 3  times And i havent been happy but ive dealt with it for the kids. I tried to leave him once when i was pregnant with my third child but it seemed to difficult to do. Now i Dont think hes cheating but for the last year hes hardly working im losing everything And im very stress out.it always seems to be something with him. How can i get him to Change or get rid of him. Im tried.
Hello. I'm sorry that you have been stuck in an unhappy situation for so long. The only thing you can do is change yourself. You have to get back to a place of being happy regardless of him. It sounds like this might be a difficult road--it is pretty clear that you feel a lot of resentment towards your husband. The only way to move forward is to actually move on--meaning, you have to eventually let go of your angry feelings. Whether that means you leave him or not, it doesn't really matter. What matters is that you are able to feel better. You are going to need a lot of support during this time. I would personally advice seekign outside help, such as counseling. Good luck.  
Since your husband is not working, is it an option for you to work now, or are you already? Do you need to take a college course. Change is what you need, i agree with the doctor and forgiveness is for your sake, not the person who are forgiving. Remember that as humans we are fallible and just live one day at a time.
I Work a great full time job 40 hrs. My husband has had 3 jobs in the last month. With 3 paychecks so far even though the checks are not in very high value i feel as though any thing will help, but other then maybe gas or take out here And there i havent seen any dollars going toward bills And i need help. He doesnt understand why 20 dollars worth of gas isnt Enough for me he thinks im being greedy or selfish.
I wrote on my page if you like to see my comment im new to this site so im not sure if i sent you my comment. Thanks for ur advice