Relationship Decisions Expert Forum
sincerly with dessperasion!

Welcome to the Relationships Decisions forum. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Relationship choices/decisions.

sincerly with dessperasion!

ive been with my boyfriend for a year and a half! on our year anniversary he didnt even say happy anniversary all i got as a present was the big news that he had began to smoke marijuana again. i hate weed with a passion i dont see why people say it isnt harmful, it helps those who are ill but if your healthy it could be very harmful. i always tell him to stop and he refuses and he knows i really am NO fan of weed he always argues with me telling me it isnt a drug but to me it is! i love him dearly but what should i do i am so confussed it makes him act so much different and cold hearted with me and i've even seen the change with how he is with his mother i want to find a way to make him sop because i care about him but he back fires me and doesnt care of what i have to say , uuuh what should i do :(
If you don't like weed then you should probably find a boyfriend who doesn't smoke weed. I understand that you care about him; I understand that you want him to stop. But you don't have control over that. You can't control him, and you cannot control what he does. All you can control is yourself and the decisions you make. If his behavior is unacceptable to you, then you have decide if you want to be around it anymore. That's your choice.
Find a man that respects your wishes-if you want him to stop and he wont-leave. Another option is compromise---what he does to his body in his own time is his business but dont allow it anywhere near you. Or leave