Abortion Test
Actually i had an affair since past 6 months.in between that i got aborted.but now my boyfriend does not wants to marry me.and also he is telling that he has not even touched me.i want to tell his parents that i have undergone abortion and he has done sex many times with me?is it possibe to prove this?please reply.urgent
Let me get this straightened out here:
You want to prove to his parents that he has had sex with you for the last six months?
And you got aborted? If the guy does not want to be with you, what is the point? I am not understanding the post?
Sorry, I was not done.  You did away with the evidence so, no I expect there is no way to prove it.
This sounds very manipulative.

You should leave him alone and figure out why you are having such immature thoughts in relation to another person's feelings for you. If he doesn't want to marry you, you should move on. Start dating again and find someone who has the same goals as you.

In the meantime, you are ripe for therapy.  But you can't manipulate your way into a relationship. How old are you anyway?
Unless he admits to it, I don't see how you could possibly prove that he fathered your aborted fetus, let alone having had sex with you.
But, why do you want to try and stir trouble for him and upset his parents?
Sure, it'll make him look bad if that's what you want. But, it'll make you look just as bad... perhaps, worse!
If he won't marry you, and you're hurt by that; then, just walk away from the relationship and move on... it's the more mature way to go about life.
Yea thats true, but still something is there to prove that i have undergone abotion??or i had sex with him many times????
i have undergone abortion by using MT PILL and MISOPROSTAL 2 months before.
now i just want to know that is there any test which can prove that i had sex with that guy and i have undergone abortion??
Yea! i want to prove that i had undergone abortion by using MT PILL and MISOPROSTAL 2 months before.Can it be possible????
There's no way to prove you had an abortion by using the pill if it happened two months ago.
I don't think there's any way you can prove he's had sex with you, either, unless it happened last night and you can find a way to get your vagina swabbed and conduct a DNA test. Or something to that extent.
But I think your case can't be proven. I'd just let it go if I were you.
I am 25 yrs old....even i dont want to marry that guy...really trust me, but i wanted to prove that he is a sexually adicted guy and he used me...thats it...
Anyway thanks for ur comment....If u find any alternate please tell me...
so than you just want to make trouble for him? why are you trying to cause problems for this guy with his parents? you can't prove he had sex with you. there is no way. unless you video taped it.....then your sol. just leave him be and get into therapy.
drop it and move on...revenge will get you no where...get into therapy..find a man who will love you and give you the care you deserve...but grow up a little bit...and therapy is the place for it.

Jim
Move on. It's done and it's over... There is no way to proof anything even if you called the doctor all he can say is that he performed an abortion, but the question will still remain if this guy was indeed the father. It will be your word against his. Just drop it!
It is a waste of your time to try and prove he has had sex with you not to mention pointless.  Oh and so he used you who hasn't been in a relationship and when it ends felt used.  Remeber this it is your body and you could have said NO to sex and waited until you had that ring on your finger.
While I believe an embryo is more than a clump of cells because at 6 weeks there is a viable heartbeat, I do not think that it is murder.  But lets keep the advice to the topic at hand.  The debate on abortion gets too heated and if it becomes out of hand this post will get deleted.  

To the original poster, leave the parents out of your issues.  There is no way to prove anything and why bother.  Just move on with your life.
I'm sure that there would be physiological evidence (scarring) that would indicate that you had an abortion. But, that wouldn't provide the proof that you want, which is to link your boyfriend to the sexual activity that engaged in.
Now, I understand that you're deeply hurt by this man's rejection of you.
In fact, you seem to be disturbingly consumed by this.
With all sincerity, I strongly urge you to "get over it!" And, if you can't, please consider counseling.