Relationships Community
Anal Sex, Women's view

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Anal Sex, Women's view

I see all these posts about anal sex and have to wonder, do any women actually enjoy it or is it just something that is done when both partners feel like throwing a bit of freaky into their sex life for a change?
Tags: anal, sex, Women, intercouse, Female sexual dysfu, female, Anal Sex
teko said it all.  who wants a loose a$$?
ROFLMAO.

That's pretty much what I thought but(t) I just thought I'd run a straw poll.
No way!  That is an Exit Only ramp!  I don't know why men are so infatuated with trying anal sex.  "Oh!  It was just an accident!"  Yeah, right.  That "accidental" slip just happens to hurt too!
Hahaha, great comments. I tried this twice my whole life and hated it. It does nothing but damage and since women don`t have a prostate gland close to that area, it is just a myth that it feels good. It`s the porn industry that feeds all those myths and a brigade of men jump to conclusions. I saw a cartoon the other day with a female with a huge strap-on dildo and her husband crouching on the bed. She had a mean smile and said "Just relax, honey, and it won`t hurt a bit".  Poo and sex just don`t go together.
Personally the I've only known one woman who claimed she enjoyed it and her total body muscle tone was equal to that of a spaghetti strand, and another latina woman I knew who said she was saving that last virginity for if she ever remarried.

Oddly because of the articles you've mentioned about the prostate I've had a couple of women in my life, without warning, try sticking fingers up my wazoo without warning and I can appreciate how "objects could appear larger" in the rear view mirror. lol

Oh boy..haha. I guess men are just as much victims of myths as we are. It is mainly a few women`s magazines that teach "the modern girl" what a man apparently likes. And the man has not much
say in it. So yes, currently females think that it will drive a man over the edge if they do what`s been done to you. But with all the homophobia around and other resons, I am sure not every man would be pleased with such surprise attacks...
To throw in my two cents here, I've tried it and found that the fantasy/idea is more of a turn-on than the act. With the act you have to be SO patient, re-freshing the lube constantly, and telling your partner to take it slow. Ironically it's the least-relaxed sex position. Teasing is fine - it fuels the fantasy - but unfortunately the act itself is just such a bother that it really doesn't accomplish more than being able to say you've done it.
I actually enjoy it!  My first husband hurt me cause he was large and it was uncomfortable.   But my now fiance, and the only other man to do me anal, feels really good.  He is average size and it feels good, because all my nerve endings get stimulated in a different manner.  It is not something we do alot, but something we enjoy on occasion.  He prefers my vagina cause I am so tight, but I enjoy when we do it anal.  He also uses a butt plug on me sometimes when we do it doggie style it is one of my most favorite sexual experiences of all time.  It is amazing to have all my nerves stimualated at once.  So I guess it depends on the individual and what they like for their body.  We are very open sexually with each other and like to experience new things.  As far as the poo factor goes, don't do it when you need to go poop! LOL... Well, just wanted to share that there are women in this world that likes exploration.  If you think it is sick, don't knock it until you try it!  Well, time to go have some fun in the bedroom with my love!  
I don't think anything is wrong with anal, my experience just been more in line with what slow healer stated.  If you using a plug obviously you guys are doing stuff to lessen the discomfort!  Heck maybe you just know more than I do!  Not really that hard to do lol.
We are just very creative lovers!  We use a variety of toys and like to be highly stimulated.  I just thought I would share my support on anal being a good thing once in a while and in good taste.    
It does not make your butt get loose either.  If a man is huge and does it alot to you, yes that can happen, but if you do it only once in awhile there is no harm.  Also Kegals can be done for the butt too.  I do both exercises.  As far as what hetro men like, trust me, more men than you know like their prostrates stimulated *wink*
How do you clean yourself before going through the backdoor? I've tried various ways but have ended up either feeling weird or hurting myself a bit.
i say hell no, exit only. if it was meant for sex, god wouldnt have given us the one in the middle,lol.
There were some ads by technical virgin that I believe are still floating around on the net, has any body seen them?  I think they were originally making fun of some of our governments more ludicrous sex ed programs.  They were of course referring to anal sex but were hilarious.
Don't do it on a day when there is anything in your canal.  Also, shower before hand and again afterwards.  It is not that difficult to prepare and enjoyable under the right circumstances.  If your partner is large or long it would be more painful.  My ex-husband was really large and it hurt so bad. When I left him, I swore never again.  But my current fiance is a gentle, caring, wonderful man and a bit on the kinky side.  He asked me about it and I said no for a really long time and then I went to him and said I wanted to try it and see if it can be enjoyable in a loving relationship.  Well, I discovered that it can.  So it just depends on the couple.  If you are really uncomfortable with it, then dont.  If you are curious, go for it.  Oh, lots of lubrication is a must.  It avoids any hurting that could happen.
Nope, it does not.  Size does make a HUGE difference.  Like I said with my ex it did cause me a lot of problems, with my now fiance it causes me no problems.  I so enjoy the fact that he is alot smaller than my ex.  I am tiny vaginally and sex is so much more pleasurable with my now soon to be husband.   Anal is not something we do that often so I am not worried about being loose.  My ex caused me some damage and the kegal exercises fixed that in no time.  As far as oral sex, I love it.  It is a wonderful added pleasure to our bedroom time.    
LOL! I've done this with only two people.  I must say with the first person I did it with, I was really grossed out and promised myself I would never do it again, especially since I don't even know why I was with the first person, let alone doing that.

Well, then I met someone I truly cared about, I took his virginity and he wanted to try new things.  Of course I told him only did it once before and he made fun of me for it...turns out he likes it, haha.  The funny thing is, I only like anal with my ex for some reason.  Then again, I won't have any sex with anyone else except for my ex.  He's  just a natural, guess that's why I like doing stuff with him, sorry if it's TMI, but I enjoy anal with only one person and one person only, haha.

I told one of my friends this and she was like it's still gross.  That's like saying you like to eat one person's **** only, but it's still gross, lmao.
I think its DISGUSTING!!!!!!
I think if you meet that special person you want to try new things with, it is ok.  I have been a very sexual person over the years, always being careful, of course.  I never did this with anyone but my ex-husband and my now fiance.  I know I will spend the next 60+ years with this man, so I am not worried about exploring alternate sexual experiences with him.  We have a deep level of commitment and love in all avenues of our relationship.  My ex was an abusive bas*ard and It took me 7 years to find someone special enough to get married again.  With that, comes being relaxed enough to do other things sexually than I normally would in a standard dating relationship.   So, I understand exacty where you are coming from only wanting to do certain things with your ex.  Sounds like you are still in love with him to do those kinds of things!  
SeriousSam,  reading through this thread,  women with normal long term relationships don't like this.  

I'm not sure what answer you're looking for,  there are some women who  are willing to do this.  I think women who have normal perspectives on long term relationships don't welcome anal sex.

I did try it a couple times,  and I'm loving and open,  and I would break into a full body sweat and would shake doing this.  

Poop is what is supposed to come out of the anus.  It lasts,  like 10 seconds.  At most.

10 minutes of someone pounding on your anus is a horrific ordeal,  no matter how much you want to please the guy.  

Do you see any other mammals doing this?  No.  You don't see one single other mammmal doing this.  

Serious Sam, do loving enjoyable pleasurable things with your woman.  Don't ram things into her anus the wrong way.  

Best wishes.
Please don't take this the wrong way...
I've seen you do this before. You tend to "speak" for the group. You said "women with normal long term relationships don't like this." You also made a blanket statement about oral sex a couple weeks ago saying that women don't like it.

Would it kill ya to speak for YOURSELF? And what, so if a couple enjoys anal sex they aren't "normal"? Come on.
I could not have said it better myself.  Thank you!  Strange, I was reading Rock Roses post thinking the same thing.  I see her lurking through the forums speaking for others and never for herself too!  Rock Rose, I am in a NORMAL Long term relationship.  Geez... I am planning my wedding for goodness sakes.  I have only done anal with two people in my entire life,,, if you read my other posts.  And both of those men I was married to or am getting ready to marry.  I think that fits the catagory of a normal long term relationship!  
Who said anything about pounding away?  Lovemaking can be nice, sensual and slow too!
I've never tried it, but I am not opposed to it or grossed out by it. I have said that I would try everything once, but I haven't jumped off the boat on that one yet.
you really just have to be in the mood...

Anal sex is one of those things I've never had a desire to engage in..I'm a male
who happens to think that if that particular orifice was meant to be a point of entry,
it would not require artificial lubrication, nor would it cause pain to the recipient, it would certainly be more flexible to accept the entry of the penis (large or small), nor would one have to be concerned with might remain therein prior to
engaging in the activity.

Jim

I'm a "insert tab A into Slot B" kinda guy I suppose..
Jumping in with my 2 cents worth.  Yeah I do it.  Current b/f soon to be fiance (ring on layaway, ha ha)    It's not "pounding" away or I'd kill him!  It has to be done with gentleness.  It actually lasts longer for the simple fact of the kissing and touching to relax.  Well not going to give a play by play.  But toys, lubes, videos and all are a part of our healthy sex life.  Guess we are not a vanilla couple.

As for the comment about other mammals not doing it that way.  If I recall my Nat. Geo shows correctly  juv. male monkeys will "practice" on one another.  I'm sure if I googled I could come up with other mammals that practice that way also.

Narrowmindness is a pet peeve of mine.
I agree with Beargizmo, but I am a girl so the other way around.  I don't even like having mine touched or tickled.  Just leave it alone--it is for poop.

thank you for your support on the matter!  Agreed, agreed, agreed!!!!!!!!!  :0)
i kinda like it but sometimes it really hurts but for some reason when i do it anal it makes me go pee
Just out of curiosity (I have a lot of that) what do you like about it?

I am hearing a lot of "it's gross"  "it hurts" but nobody who likes it saying why.
I guess I like variety. ;) Maybe it's the fact that it is considered so taboo that makes it appealing. I happen to like breaking rules. I think it can feel great if you know how to go about it. As for hubby, I know he prefers the feel of it's neighbor but he also thinks it feels good for something different.
I agree with sugarpea.  About the same for me.  I do like how it hits different nerve endings and feels so different but really really good.  I really love the whole butt plug/ vaginal combo the best.  He thrusts me and with his pelvis thrusts the plug, amazing to have all my nerves hit at once.  Orgasms are out of this galaxy!
Amen sista! lol
And to all the comments about the loose *** and crappin your pants....I think that's a wee bit farfetched. Maybe for homosexuals, but very unlikely for couples who throw it in the mix every now and then.

I'm happy to report both my orfices are in tip top shape and fully functioning. lol
I am in great shape in both orfices too!  So it is no big deal to throw some kinky anal sex in the mix now and then.  I think more women enjoy it, than admitted, in my opinion.  It feels so good.  I think that it is something people might think someone would judge them for admitting they do.  Besides, a lot of men love it too and are afraid to admit it outside of their relationship for fear of looking gay, but if they are with a woman how is that gay?  
I dont know.. Ive tried the whole bum bum fun fun.. but he could bearly get it in... I swear my butt is shut... we tired everything, lube relaxing.. and finally when he did get it in... I really didnt like the feeling at all... as discusting as this may sound, but EVERY time he would pull out, I felt like I had to poop... haha... this has happened everytime..  so since I was in pain. and felt like I had to poop, I decided that I'm not going to do that anymore.. and thats the end of that story... :)

If you are one of the more exotic couples and want to try anal sex I highly recommend 'Anal Eze' which is a numbing cream designed for anal sex.  It can also be called 'booty-eze'.  I bought it at a sex toy party.  My fiance and I enjoy anal sex every once in a while.  Maybe it is all in my head, maybe it is just because it is 'taboo' but I think that it feels good.  Now, you have to work up to it... start with a finger, then several fingers, and so on.  Lots of lube.  But it can be enjoyable for both people.  And if it is something you like, or would like to try, don't be ashamed of it!  Maybe you'll like it... and all the people that judge you are missing out.
I did it a few times (several while under the influence) and it was the boy who initiated it so I just went with the flow and unfortunately a lotttt of people found out about it and now I am criticized and made fun of for it even though it happened several years ago.
Just because there are people out there that are not comfortable with themselves and their sexuality does not mean you should criticize someone else for being comfortable with it.
But it's high school.. what do you expect.
Your anus is an EXIT ONLY area, not meant to have things put up it. It's NOT healthy and you harm your body when you engage in such an act. I would never consider trying it, since I'd like to keep that area with the least amount of damage possible. I don't understand why anyone would try it other than to act more like the porn industry and making it seem "cool". Plus there is no way to do it cleanly, there is always fecal matter in your canal. We discussed this a little in class with our professor and I can never be ok with the act.