Relationships Community
Anal sex, first timer

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Anal sex, first timer

my boyfriend (for those of you who read my other post on here soon to be ex) and i had anal sex for the first time (both of our first times) and i was curious about how to make it a little smoother i guess.  i understand that its obviously not going to be as good for me as regual intercourse but (for future use with other guys) is there a way to make the friction a little less frictional?

lube yes i know and lots of it but is there a way to lossen it?
Don't do it.  It is dangerous.  And any guy who wants to do it is creepy.
Hmmm, I disagree with the last poster. From what I understand, anal stretching helps (i.e. your partner warming you up with a finger, then two, etc.) And definitely lots of lube AND patience helps (I hope your BF doesn't expect to bang you anally like a porn star - those women spend a week warming up with butt plugs and things in order to handle a shoot like that).

Really, the best way is practice and patience. Besides, you don't want your anus to get too loose from overstretching or else you might start to experience leakage (it's tightly closed for a reason). I wouldn't worry about stretching it any further. However, if it's hurting, insist your partner slow down or stop. Anal tearing is not fun either. I hope this helps!
Curious - you've made me curious.

Your post sounds  like this boyfriend has a "due date" at the library you've checked him out from.   You're in the process of breaking up with him,  but not yet.  But you have made the decision and it will happen soon.

If you're breaking up with him,  why are you still having sex with him,  and especially this kind of uncomfortable,  physically risky sex?   Your post sounds like you're practicing unusual sex practices with him to "study up" for the next boyfriend that will come along soon.

I agree with anxiousmomtobe...yuck.

EXIT ONLY
Thanks, I was beginning to think I was a prude....
why would you start this kind of relationship with someone you know you are breaking up with? why are you so bored with sex you want to go to anal?
haha  
If you are, then I guess I am too.  Heck, maybe WE are?!?!   But, I don't care, and couldn't help it if I did!  I can't even begin to think about it....
congratulations!!!1

you have 7 orifices in the body. you've already tried it with 2, why not continue with the rest?

go ahead, try it.
hello curious...had been on hiatus lately so I am not updated on your previous posts, but it seems like both you and your hardcore BF are on your way to the kinkier side of sex. Except for the part where you wanted it to be smoother the next time around, I take it that you do enjoy, or at least, have no qualms of doing this..

So if you are really into it, lubrication combined with hip and leg exercises are your best tools..swats, straight leg lifts (sidelying), etc.

A word of caution, though, once you feel good about anal, who knows what you may consider in the future that may be more physically hazardous..so, maybe you can take it real nice and slow..It may be boring at times, but on the brighter side, you'll never complain of pain in the ***
Gross!!  I would not do it.  I disagree with almost everyone that post.  God didn't make us to have anal sex - sick.  Some women like it, but if anyone ever asked me to do this, I would grab my clothes and leave.  It is dangerous.  It is not natural - GROSS GROSS - This is only what I think!!
Hello!!!!!!!!Been wondering about you!  How've you been?  I guess while the rest of us have been up to our eye-balls in rain and cold weather you've been soaking up that sun, haven't you??  I'm soooo jealous!
as for the others i have no qualms about my sexual practices i've only recently (in the last 6 months) become sexualy acticve and i'm approcing it with an open mind

i've discovered that this is generaly the best approch to anything then if it doesn't feel right i stop
Yes.  But trying different things can be at times much better.  Like the helicopter stance perhaps.  Its' kinda exciting you know. you should try it sometimes.
well rose what he did latter on after the anal is what triggered the break up and i was too mad at the time to end it then so i took a time out to cool down and when i went to call him he didn't answer his phone so...

but it was officialy ended this morning and life goes on

Good - keep an open mind, especially with sex. While not everything is for everyone, it's also not for other people to judge what your personal preferences are (so long as it's not abusive).

Geez everyone, it's great to have your own opinion, but telling curious mi how much you oppose the idea doesn't answer her question.
so if you spend like 20 years streching out those nice tight spincter muscles, when you are 50 or 60, will you just poop your pants without notice?
What would Jack Morin have to say about that, I wonder?
It wont necessarily take until you are older for this problem to develop and for you to permanently injure your anus, it can happen a lot sooner I have read. It also poses other health risks and is often painful. I'd stick with other activities if I was you.
There are plenty of sexual things you can experiement with that aren't nearly as risky and can't potentially cause you to have a permanently damaged rear end.

________________________________________________

** CLOSED DISCUSSION**
            NO MORE COMMENTS PLEASE