BF starting fresh! Help!
Hello everyone! really need genuine advise from real people.
Im  24yrs old girl love my family, im down to earth girls not easily impressed. im upfront with things i dont agree or feel good about. strong character/sweet sensible girl.
I been dating my bf for 7years (long) all 6years was fun awsome not complains.. he is 25yrs and he is very family oriented, respects me, gives me my 1st place in his life but the last year i dont know what happened but my feeling for him starting to change... we were engaged but we hold that idea for yx reasons.
I work in a office and i met this guy, he try to talk to me but ignore him for like 6-8 months. he tried really hard to get my attention. he would email me and even if i was so RUDE to him he will still come backso i said why not be his friend? nothing bad with that? but i got to know him and I REALLY stared to like him (this was after me and my bf were not together)Man he made me feel like a HSchool girl with butterflys, blushing, and all i wanted to do was see him listen to his voice his smell. we went on dates, went to his house (xy things happen) i think i was falling in love with him... he is PERFECT but.{he is 40yrs divorced with 3kids} Thats the reason why i could no longer continue seen him! despite my feeling for my him i cant bypass the fact that he is 16yrs older than me im a very pretty girl and i know what i want... I think i deserve better! some new fresh! someone i experience everything for the first time with me! hes like (been there Done that) and i didnt like that.
In my Mind my ex is the best thing for me but why cant I get over the other guy? I want to work things out with my bf… what to do? am I missing something? My bf deserves me and I deserve him.
My Exfound out about my coworker was very hurt but is willing to work things out. To me im my mind I know my Ex is the best thing for me. His my age, loves me, we will experience things together for the 1st time. But why do I feel like this? He is right for me! Why can I just forget about the other guy? {I DONT TALK TO MY him ANYMORE WE ARE DONE} he tries to talk to me and the last time I talk to him he was in tear telling to no do this to him that he loved me and to give us a chance.. BUT I CAN’T! Or don’t want to. How can I erased everything and start fresh? He is good to me and I make him happy...did I do something wrong that im not seen? how to go back to the beginning when when were kids and i loved him more than anything?
Well, sweetheart, maybe you have actually changed and matured over time and the guy you have known so long is not actually the one for you despite your history.  People do a lot of changing between their teens and early twenties, it's one of the biggest times of emotional change in a person's life.  You might have changed into someone whose needs are just enough different (than they were when you first met your ex) that he is not the right match for you.  I don't think you would have found the other guy so attractive if you were still solid with your old boyfriend.  As for the other guy, you do sound clear that he is not what you want overall, despite how tingly it was to see him.  It's probably not an "this guy or that guy" choice for you, really.  If you are an attractive girl, you'll meet lots of guys, including ones that are your age, are ready to love you, and with whom you will experience things together for the 1st time.  Try to release the self-induced pressure to make yourself sure your ex is all that, and just enjoy your own life for a while.  If your ex is truly the one, time will tell.