BLUE BALLS
When guys say they have BLUE BALLS from not having enough sex, is this true.. apparently according to my partner they dont physically get Blue but its a term for getting large balls apparently filled with Mens stuff.... Agree or disagree. We have major arguments about this..

9
1. Yes - You believe this is true fact

3
2. NO - You think this is the most stupid thing you have ever heard of

0
3. Maybe - It could be true but you have never heard of it
Okay, I'm not a guy, but I've heard of this, and from what I understand, it is not caused because men don't have sex often enough. It's caused when they get aroused enough to ejaculate, but then cannot do so. Then that causes major aching pains.
Oh, ok he has also said that, i forgot about that.. I also think he just uses it for an excuse sometimes too..
It is a term used in reference to a male feeling as though he is so "backed up" with seminal fluid that his testicles are chocking and are, therefore, turning blue. They don't really turn blue; they only feel as though they are.
I heard its when they get horny and they sperm is backed up ( like iam 1butterfly) said. and need to release it and they also say that its painful.
If your guy is saying it because he hasn't had sex in 2 days then no.  He's just saying it to get some.  But if he hasn't had it in weeks or months than I think it's true.  If he's getting aroused and doesn't have an outlet then that can be very painful.  But at the same time, he can go and take care of it himself.  You shouldn't feel guilted into having sex with him.