Relationships Community
BUTTERFLIES< CRUSH <YOUNG LOVE HELP

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

BUTTERFLIES&lt; CRUSH &lt;YOUNG LOVE HELP

ok i have been with my feiance now for a year but we have known eachother for 9 ok well when we was little we always liked eachother we got the whole butterflies in stomach the fuzzy feelings when we kissed and the hole shananagain well we moved in with eachother had our son and we became one what i mean by that is hes my everything my best friend lover worst enamy everything lol well my friends have been having rough times in there life and she told me that my love is dead or dying because we dont get the butterflies no more or the fuzzy feelings everytime we kiss .Dont get me wrong we feel them some times like certin kisses ect but she just started saying because i dont feel nothing it means we are not in love this got me upset cuz ive never had these worries b4 i already have ocd so i obsess on the dumb crap i dont no what it feels like to fall outa love but i am confused cuz i just thought my love matured you no frm a school yard crush to a deeper more passoiate love u no i dont feel ne thing because its so deep not some kid nerve thing ya no i cant explain it but does it mean cuz i dont have the dumb butterflies all the time and cuz me and my love argue sometimes  and wen i look at him i dont get the awww omg there he is every time i c him does that mean i dont love him ne more or falling out of love? cuz i thought i just grew up i mean u dont get the weird feelings all the time wit ur best friend ya no i get them when they count but idk am i doin somthing wrong please cuz i cant see myself with ne one else ya we fight and scream but in 5 min we better but is she right?
That's exactly why you don't have those feelings because your love has matured.  Those butterflies come when you have just started and you are in lust.  That feeling doesn't stay but it's not because the love died it's because it changed.  You get more comfortable and that lust becomes a deeper love.  I wouldn't worry about your relationship.  It sounds to me that your friend is not happy in her own situation and you know the saying "misery loves company", well that's what she's doing.  Enjoy your relationship and from my experience, you can avoid arguments, especially little, petty ones by picking your battles.  If you feel that it's really not worth fighting over, than don't, try hard to bite your tongue.  You will see how much happier you will be.  
I remember the butterflies I got with my husband when we first started dating. We've been married for 6 years now and I still love him so much but I no longer get the butterflies. Sometimes I look at him and I say "Why in the world am I with him???" And then sometimes I look at him and I say "How could I possibly live without him??" All relationships have ups and downs and I find that the "butterflies" are the cause of a LOT of break ups these days. The whole grass is greener on the other side syndrome. If you have a good man, don't let him go! But certainly don't get discouraged or think there's something wrong because the butterflies are gone. That is perfectly normal.
oh thank u i really appreciate it i just was so worried cuz we getting married and i thought i was doing something wrong it was like what if we wont last 4 eva or what if he dont want me 6 mnths in i was just nervous i guess and i think the same things some times like ugh why am i wit him lol but then i no i coulnt b wit out him i just was worried cuz thing r different and it scared me cuz ive had alot of boyfriends but never been in love ... i guess i just was worred we were faling out of love how do u no if u fall out of it i never had to worry bout it lol so just askin???  hes just the best thing and i am so scared of losing him so i fear evry lil feeling i guess like i always thought love was  gunna b like a damn romance book or something were u always feel that fuzzy feeling when they kiss u and when i ddnt get the butterflies after every kiss or every time i looked at him i fearedi was the problem that our love wasnt strong enough, it hurt i got anxiaty and wanted to cry at the thought of losing him or leaving him lol my g ma said i wouldnt be cryin if our love was gone so i just askin lol
suga baby,  in about 4 years you will have to write English sentences for your darling baby.  

For the sake of your child and teaching him when he is in school,  could you spend the next four years trying to write correct English?  

I promise I'm not trying to be mean.  You will be called on to help your son write sentences and spell words correctly.  I really sense you can do this,  you just for some reason,  aren't doing it.

Your looking too deep into what this so call friend has said to you and if the relationship is fine, then just leave it alone. I would go nuts if I had to feel "butterflies" in my stomach just to acknowledge that I'm in love...please!   If the man is good to you, leave it alone and I recommend getting rid of the friend. Judy
thank you all you are right i just am a goofy worry wort i guess :)