Backteria in women vaginal
what causes fishe sent in women?
Either a bacterial or yeast infection.  Time for you to see your gynecologist.
Yep that's what it is. You can now buy a home test that tells you if it is a yeast infection or a bacterial one. My only problem with that is either way you still have to see a doctor for medication usually so why waste the money.
i have a bacteria infection and my doc put me on flagyl, i finished it 2 days ago and still have oder and discharge, how long should i wait before i should call my doc, and how long does it take the anti, to go into effect
You may now have a secondary yeast infection due to the flagyl.  Start either eating a couple of probiotic yogurts like DanActive every day, or taking acidopholus supplements available from any store that carries herbal remedies.  The acidopholus is the same effective ingredient in the yogurt, just in capsule form.  And it really does work!  I don't take antibiotics without it any longer, and have never had the associated yeast infection develop.  It helps with any kind of yeast overgrowth too, like thrush.