Begging for forgivness.
Okay so some of you know early my bf decided to kick me out well now he's begging me to stay
Forgive him or no ladies?
I don't know the whole story but just follow your heart girl im having problems with my bf now and im wicked upset and he hasnt came home all day :( and wont answer his phone for me at all just followyour heart and do whatever u think is right, & think about your baby goodluck girly :) feel free to inbox me anytime
Wtf! I wouldn't but that's me because if he's doing this already who says he's not going to make it a habit , maybe try again but if he does it one more time I would be gone... You have a life to deal with you don't need that
That is a tough one. I say follow your gut. Not your heart, because that gets messy. Do what you feel is going to be the best for you and baby.
But I also agree that if you do stay and he does this again, I would leave because you can't have an unstable life like that with a baby not knowing if you will have a roof over your head that night or not.
Alright thanks ladies we'll see how the rest of the day plays out before I make a decision.