Relationships Community
Begging for forgivness.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Begging for forgivness.

Okay so some of you know early my bf decided to kick me out well now he's begging me to stay
Forgive him or no ladies?
I don't know the whole story but just follow your heart girl im having problems with my bf now and im wicked upset and he hasnt came home all day :( and wont answer his phone for me at all just followyour heart and do whatever u think is right, & think about your baby goodluck girly :) feel free to inbox me anytime
Wtf! I wouldn't but that's me because if he's doing this already who says he's not going to make it a habit , maybe try again but if he does it one more time I would be gone... You have a life to deal with you don't need that
That is a tough one. I say follow your gut. Not your heart, because that gets messy. Do what you feel is going to be the best for you and baby.
But I also agree that if you do stay and he does this again, I would leave because you can't have an unstable life like that with a baby not knowing if you will have a roof over your head that night or not.
Alright thanks ladies we'll see how the rest of the day plays out before I make a decision.