Relationships Community
Break

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Break

So im 15 & I dont wanna break up with this guy ive beeen with for nine months but I want a break whats a nice way to tell him? And he wont freak out
Ps. And u love him alot
*i love him a lot
just tell him you would like some time apart, nothing serious, just a little personal space
You seem like a thoughtful young lady.  I think it is reasonable for someone your age to need some space and I think you just be honest.  Tell him that you do love him but need some "you" time to focus on X, Y, and Z.  Tell him that you hope that you can come back together after this time but that you just need a bit of space.  

good luck.  (by the way, it is always hard to hurt someone that we care for.  It will be difficult.  But if you do it with no malice in your heart and are genuine, it goes much better.  You sound like you neither have any mal intent and are sincere.  This will help you through it.)
Just be honest and sincere, chances are he may be having the same exact feelings as you and it will turn out to be a mutual decision for both of you. At your age, stay away from relationships and have fun.