By the way, MEN...!
Are there any hunky egocentric arrogant guys out there who wish to let women know what their secret is in setting high standards only to be ending as disappointment out there? Bet no man dares answer back lol
Sorry, I don't get the question.  
LOL to give you an answer Lola, they would first have to know the answer because I do not believe that most of them know why they behave on that. I don't dwell on it too much. I just revert to the old saying "women or from venus, men are from Mars" or something of the sort. We just operate differently. Never you settle tho.
Let's make sure we aren't just asking a question to put anyone down.  If this is even a genuine question.  thanks
Well, I can't really imagine any man answering back, regardless of whether he's arrogant or hunky.  The question is pretty aggressive, and seems like it was spawned from some bitterness over bad relationships.  

If you have a legitimate question that other members can help with, such as what relationship choices you have made and why they've ended in disappointment, please feel free to ask.  But this seems rather like an insult phrased as a question, and there's not much anyone can do with that.
. All people have standards but since no ones perfect then the standards are compromised. And the more enlightened a person is the more they realize this. Most people that are looking for a life partner act and behave a certain way to win over them one, but after some time the real person emerges, not from a sense of being fake, but more out of being relaxed.
There is no secret to setting high standards, there is only life itself with all the good and bad that come along with everyday living.
Sorry, wasn't meant to offend anyone. It is about letting hair down, totally not meant to b aggressive. And yes, it's due to a recent break up. Never mind.
hi,  i completely understand that you needed let that anger out. Being a 18 year old guy nowadays i do see alot of those   type of guys who girls think  are hot because of muscle money and popularity turn out to be insecure homophobic losers who only want attention. i feel really sorry for  the good honest young women who really are trying to find a guy to have a meaningful relationship with a bunch of these scumbags out there. All i can say is that we are young once and we should have fun  if that means holding off on relationships because we should get to know the person as a friend to really know if he or she is worth being with. Find something to do  that makes you proud of you  being you and that should help you filter out any future wanted lovers in the future.
P.S. This is coming from a freshman in college who loves psych and sociology. :)
Hi, that's the most meaningful answer I've had, not that the others weren't but I take it u r a guy and have replied to this thread which is really nice. I think I have to change and grow up, smell the coffee, all that lol it's hard but I feel that with a couple years experience, the ******* guy thing will start to automatically have an adverse effect in my mind, and I'll actually get a meaningful relationship. Thanks for your comment though, means a lot. I don't really speak to guys a lot, just those I have relationships with, which end up being all of hem, but I think it's just physical...I'm not sure. My last bf I was with for 4 yrs! But anyway, time to grow up, huh :)
Oh by the way, nice to meet u. I'm on ADs too, it's funny, I think every other persons starting to be on them! Lol any way I hope yours work ok. Let me know if u ever wana chat. :)