Relationships Community
CRAMPS BUT NO BLOOD!!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

CRAMPS BUT NO BLOOD!!!!

I am 21 years old, I have never missed my period or had anything irregular happen other than of course the usual maybe a day or two late or early.  For 3-4 days I have been cramping, but no blood, I mean everytime i use the bathroom, I expect to wipe myself and see blood.....no blood....today is the13th my period should have come the 11th. I am only two days late but I know my body and the kind of cramps that i have had have not been minor. They have so extreme, i sleep in the comforting fetal position, i have even taken tylenol and midol. I dont know what to think???? Could I be pregnant? I also can feel the boogling in my stomach.

Last month I came on my period on the 11th, tru enough it could jst be late, if I didnt have cramps I would say its jst late, but these cramps are confusing me...please help ????? Im so confused,,,scared,,,,nervous.....
-10 Comments Post a Comment
Yep, and usually are.  You will tend to get cramps as the zygote attaches to the wall of the  Uterus.
oh my sweetie, you need to take a pregnancy test asap.  
I'm more with teko. For one at this point you can go get the early detection tests and see. I am very in tune with my body, right down to which ovary is ovulating...when i was preggo I knew on the 3rd day following conception that I was preggo. I personally did not get intense cramps like this. Cramping THIS bad if related to pregnancy would more likely be related to an implantation of the embryo in the fallopian tubes, but the intense pain would come a little later. For me my breasts were extremely tender.

I guess what I'm getting at is take a test. :)
Hunny, I'm 18 and I had the same thing your talking about last month.
I was going out of my mind! I panicked got worried and everything,
Then i talked to a few close girls of mine, and they looked at me like I was nuts!
Apparently that's perfectly normal, a lot of people tend to get cramps before they get their period. It happened to me this month as well,
so just wait it out, I say don't panic so quickly,
it's perfectly normal to miss a day or so...even a month!!
and getting cramps before your period is also normal