Aa
A
A
Close
Contradictory thoughts
Ok so my boyfriend said his feelings were dead for me. He slept with someone right after break up. Yet a part of me says he is doing all this to protect me from future troubles. Though our relationship wasnt great. He didnt have time for me at all. our relationship was based on text only. We met only once in 2 weeks.He put demands on me which I couldnt fulfill with full heart. So he also felt that I was not with him. Yet i Tried to be with him whenever i could. I used to be angry at him for not informing me why he had become silent but he said he forgot in tensions. Yet we had our good moments which makes it hard for me to forget him and I keep loosing grounds of the reality of our relationship. What do you guys think about this? What if he is really trying to protect me from his troubled life?
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
13167 tn?1327197724
Sheri,  no.  He's not trying to protect you.  His feelings are dead for you,  as he says,  and he's trying to move on.  

Move on,  too.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
973741 tn?1342346373
I agree with rockrose.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Absolutely agree with RR and SM......move on.  

Listen CLOSELY to what he is telling you because he is telling you the truth.

Don't chase after someone who told you it is over.  

In my opinion, you really didn't have any "relationship," but texts and you only met him ONCE.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Relationships Community Resources