Could it be
My husband and i have been married for five in a half years. He is so loving and sweet and he's the same guy i fell in love with during high school only better. He does extremely well when it comes to pleasing my body soul and mind. We have fights but we make up and it makes our bond stronger. He became extremely happy when we found out that I was pregnant with twin girls. When will things start to go wrong? I love him so much and I know he feels the same. Will it always be this way?
Whatever comes, your bond now will provide a great foundation.  We don't get to know the future, but we do get to draw intelligent conclusions from the past.  It sounds like you and he could get through rough patches if they come, based on the strength of the relationship now.
Well, to be perfectly honest nobody can predict the future and I would recommend that you focus on the good situation you have now with your husband and don't worry about IF things will go wrong.  
I agree about the strong foundation and the not being able to predict the future.  Although, that strong foundation often can be a good indicator of the future.  You've been together for several years now and are enjoying each other, this is fantastic.  Now you are having his children----  are you pregnant or have you had them yet?  I do think kids change things a bit and twins are tiring (well, any baby is tiring. . .  you'll be double tired).  This will create a bond with him like one you've never had with someone.  Loving the same child in a way that only a parent can is very powerful and you'll share that.  My recommendation is that you stay close to him.  Continue to make time for initmacy and communication and have an occasional date to reconnect.  Keep that going during the early years of your children and beyond to stay close as some couples do get very distracted from each other when they have little ones.  

but overall, if you are so happy now, it should last and last.  Hope so!  good luck
I haven't had our kids yet im 4 months pregnant
Okay, that makes sense.  Well, just stay close to him emotionally and physically. Kids can distract us from our partners which is natural and beautiful in its own way----  but staying close is worth the effort.  Lots of luck to you----  and come back and tell us how it is going!
I don't want to be the "buzz killer" here, so I will say this.  Like the above posters, I will say that we cannot predict the future.  Something may or may not go wrong in the marriage, but from everything you've said above.... you guys have a real stable foundation.

Marriages are work and require constant attention.  You need to enjoy what's happening right now and realize that you take advantage of all of the love and joy right now and use it throughout your marriage.  Work on now... its all we can control.  
Why oh why?? would You look for whats not there??\\

This Relationship sounds idealic.  Enjoy!! and Continue to Enjoy!!

(this sorta, kinda sounds like "pinch me, so I will know if I'm dreaming")

Well, Enjoy this Dream!! - there is NO reason to think it will not last!!

(let Us know when the Twin Girls arrive)