Ex wants to get back together
Ok, so a couple of months ago my ex cheated on my with her first boyfriend so we broke up. now he doesn't want her anymore and she realized what she has lost so she wants to get back together with me. we hooked up a few times. i'm so confused. i still love her, but i also don't know if i can love her like i used to because of what she did. additionally, i've been talking to another girl lately who i really like. so i don't want to ruin the chance of something there. i have no idea what to do. i just don't want to hurt her, but i don't want to be hurt myself.
Don't walk, RUN, away. This girl is coming back to you because she got rejected now by the guy she cheated on you with?

You deserve better. Give this new girl a try and put the past behind you. Your ex is your ex for a reason, and cheating is a pretty big reason. Don't sell yourself short; you deserve an honest relationship with someone who can treat you with respect...maybe this new girl, maybe not, but certainly doesn't sound possible with your ex. I want to emphasize though..take it slow with the new girl. you're clearly still hurting from your last relationship and rebounds rarely work...so give this new relationship time to blossom and grow without getting serious too soon, or you will be carrying too much baggage for it to work.

best of luck.
When in doubt, don't!
Which means don't get involved with the new girl until you sort out that "confused" feeling about the ex. Otherwise, you risk hurting the new girl. Then, you'll have 3 instead of 2 people who could potentially get burned.

If you want to be with the ex; then be with her and put the heartache of the cheating and the break-up in the past. But, if you want to start a new relationship with this new girl that you seem to like, then forget about the ex and never mind about possibly hurting her.

She dumped you... then she was dumped.
I can't imagine you or anyone else hurting her more than she's hurt herself.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
only you can decide what you truly want,you dont say how old you are but you sound young,so me personally i would cut my losses and run she sounds like she is just using you till something better comes along you deserve more than this stick with befriending this new girl,i have a feeling that your ex has a problem with letting go of her past and in turn i think that could cause you both problems in the future
I agree with Ashelen!

RUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck