FTM relationship advice! please help
My boyfriend and I have been together for a little over 4 years. We started dating when I was 14 and he was 16. We had one break up for 6 months over a year and a half ago. We got back together and have been happy! We got jobs and an apt. Then found out we are pregnant. I am 21 weeks day 3. We have had little fights about money and my hormones. I just get moody. I came to visit my mom and left him at home alone for three days. We got into a big fight tonight because he hasnt hardly had any conversation with me all week. I feel like I am losing him. I dont know what to do. I miss him so much. I realized I have been really moody and I never do anything for him but he does everything for me! He is pretty much convinced we are growing apart and that itll never be the same. How do I convince him to give me another chance? How do I tell him Im sorry and I need him here for me? Please help me.. FTM
Someone please comment. Even if you dont have any experience, I just need advice. Ive reached my breaking point. Im in tears. Please help...
Hi there and welcome.  Hm.  I"m trying to follow your post.  Things sound like they were going great as far as you are concerned.  Then you left to visit your mom for three days and got mad at him for not calling you.  ??  OR did you return home and he isn't chit chatting with you and now a big fight has happened in which hurtful (even if honest) things were said.

Well, I would take this as a major warning sign.  He's saying you two have grown apart and you're admitting that you haven't been attentive to him and that this may be true.  I would try to reconcile seeing as though you are having a child (love when couples marry pre getting pregnant) ----  ask him to work on things and that YOU will work on things as well.  And then do just that.  Ask him what makes him happy in your relationship and you tell him what makes you happy.  And try to reconnect.  

Hopefully it isn't a case of he still wants to party and such and you are in mother mode as you are preparing for a child.  That is always hard on a couple.  

I'm not encouraging anyone to be someone's door mat.  If he is being unreasonable and saying you are the cause of the problem and this is just manipulating you, then I wouldn't go there.  However, if there are genuinely things you can work on . . .   NOW is the time to do it.  good luck
You both are so young.  The whole pregnancy situation may be too overwhelming for him.  

AND/OR

"I realized I have been really moody and I never do anything for him but he does everything for me."  Perhaps he is tired of having to do everything for you.  That sounds pretty uneven.  No one should be doing "everything" for another person in regards to these situations.  Maybe he feels he is being taken advantage of.  

Has he broken things off?  

Try having a heart-to-heart talk with him and you both discuss what you need and expect from each other and go from there.