Relationships Community
Family crisis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Family crisis

Over the weekend my 23 year old sister and friend came over for drinks. We were all very drunk when my husband walked into the bathroom and the friend threw our plant all over the place! She was I guess you could say trying to clean it up using paper towels and flush them down the toilet. Needless to say she clogged it! so when I walked in I was helping also along with my sister. My husband and my sisters friend were yelling at eachother. So when things hot out of hand I shut the door and locked him out. I told him to go away but he was furious at the friend for making such a mess and she was lipping back. He repeatedly told her to get out.  Anyways long story short my sister ended up sneaking out of the house when I thought she was upstairs sleeping. I called my parents over because the situation was getting out of hand. I've never seen my husband so angry.  We couldn't find my sister so I thought she went to my parents house. The next morning I get a phone call from my dad telling me that my sister got a DUI. She got her license taken away for 90 days and has to go to court. May face criminal charges. So now my dad blames my husband for her DUI and says it's his fault cause he got so angry. We did not tell her to leave and we didn't even know she had snuck out. Leaving her friend behind. I'm stuck in the middle. My dad says that my sister is paying the price and so should my husband. What do I do? It's ripping our family apart. My sister is an adult and made the wrong choice. Fortunately she didn't hurt herself or in that matter any one else.
exactly,she is a big gir and she made the choice to get into her car and drive it,all over a argument,she could of walked or took other means of transport if she really didnt want to stay,she deserves everything thing she has coming to her,she is lucky she is only on that charge and not death by dangerous driving,your father is wrong.