Aa
A
A
Close
Fast Ejaculation
So I am 18 and me and my girl have been having sex for a while. At first it was good. We would do it with no condom and I would ejaculate but would keep on going for a while. Now I ejaculate fast and my penis goes down and that's that. I ejaculate really fast and now im scared she'll leave me because I can't please her. What do I do to fix this? Is there something wrong with me?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hey Sneaky, I am 51 years old and still have same problem if I have not had sex within last 2 days.

Now when I was 18 years old I had fast ejaculation but could quickly regain and erection many times so it wasn't quite as bad a problem.

But what I would do at age 18 was masturbate immediately before sex and then I wouldn't experience the fast ejaculation DURING sex.  Get me?  

Now at this age (51), that only works if I am in an extreme state of sexual excitement or else I cannot get a second erection for a while.  Sometimes a LONG time.

Give that a try.  Right before sex go in bathroom and masturbate.  See if you then can last with your girlfriend.  I bet you will be able to.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
134578 tn?1463413330
If you are having sex unprotected, please be ready for all the responsibilities of parenthood.  If you are ejaculating too fast, a condom will help with that.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Relationships Community Resources