Fast Ejaculation
So I am 18 and me and my girl have been having sex for a while. At first it was good. We would do it with no condom and I would ejaculate but would keep on going for a while. Now I ejaculate fast and my penis goes down and that's that. I ejaculate really fast and now im scared she'll leave me because I can't please her. What do I do to fix this? Is there something wrong with me?
Hey Sneaky, I am 51 years old and still have same problem if I have not had sex within last 2 days.

Now when I was 18 years old I had fast ejaculation but could quickly regain and erection many times so it wasn't quite as bad a problem.

But what I would do at age 18 was masturbate immediately before sex and then I wouldn't experience the fast ejaculation DURING sex.  Get me?  

Now at this age (51), that only works if I am in an extreme state of sexual excitement or else I cannot get a second erection for a while.  Sometimes a LONG time.

Give that a try.  Right before sex go in bathroom and masturbate.  See if you then can last with your girlfriend.  I bet you will be able to.
If you are having sex unprotected, please be ready for all the responsibilities of parenthood.  If you are ejaculating too fast, a condom will help with that.