Relationships Community
Fight

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Fight

my girfriend started a fight with me over a really stupid reason. at the end of the day i told her to stop being a baby and that shes fighting with me for no reason. she hung up on me and i didnt bother calling back. 10 minutes later i got a call from her telling me that "i dont care anymore" because i didnt botehr calling back. i said your fighting with me FOR NO REASON... literally. she soon apologized and told me that she just wanted to fight for the hell of it and she told me that girls often do this and its normal.

my question is... is this normal :| and why do girls do this. we havnt gotten in a fight in a very long time since last night.
-10 Comments Post a Comment
dizam,  I went back to your previous posts about female virgin ejaculation - and this sounds like her first real relationship.   Maybe yours too.

Yes,  some girls think a relationship with no fights isn't a relationship.  Go figure.  Other girls will tell them that,  though,  that if you don't fight you're not in a relationship.

On the other hand,  you don't need that stupid nonsense in your life.  I think you need to say you don't want to be in a game-playing,  fighting relationship,  and if this is going to have to be like that,  she should look somewhere else for arguments.  

Maybe she'll grow out of it.  
too many normal disagreements and arguments come up in normal life.  you dont need the fake drama.  tell her to grow up - quick!  
No - it's not normal.  She is very immature and good for you for calling her out on it.  Maybe she sees this in her own family and that's what she thinks is "normal" but it's not.  Tell her that you are not interested in having that type of relationship and if you choose not to argue with her it's not because you don't care, it's just because you don't feel like having an unnecessary argument.  Couples do fight, it happens, but let me tell you, you want to avoid it as much as possible.  Who wants that?
In my opinion, it is not mormal,, maybe some growong up needs to be considered.  luck  jo