Relationships Community
HOW CAN I MAKE MY BOYFRIEND LAST LONGER?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

OK I JUST RECENTLY STARTED HAVING SEX AND NOW THAT ITS STARTING TO FELL GOOD MY BOYFRIEND CUMS RIGHT AWAY WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE HIM LAST A LITTLE LONGER?
practice practice practice. one thing is when he feels he is going to finish, have him stop for a bit. then you can continue. it might help him. i think its most normal for a guy to finish early when they start having sex. there are also numbing gels out there (go to an adult book store) and they are supposed to help. dont know if they do or not though.
There are exercises he can do. One that I have noticed that works is when he is masterbating (masturbating), he should get close to finishing but then stop. And continue again when the sensation goes away. This should help him control it better. Also, masturbation helps stamina anyways. Also changing positions can help his longevity aswell.
Like you are doing it too fast.  My advice is for you to take it slowly by starting in oral sex.  Make sure that your partner tells you to stop before he cums so that the sex would last a little bit longer.  Then after sastisfying both your lust on oral sex then you could go to the serious lovemaking.  make it a point not to bring him to his highest and excited state.  Explain to him that it would be a better orgasm if both of you can *** simultaneously.  Turn the heat on and make sure that you can *** together with him.  You have  to be in control of the sex thing so that you would enjoy it with him.  Lastly, the best advice i can give is to *** first before him so that you can savor the sex better.  Men always *** first, so change this by enjoying the sex rather than worrying if the guy cums before you do.  CIAO and BONJORNO.  Have a bettter sex life.
Masturbation. I didn't believe this before but when my boyfriend masturbated the day before, the sex was rough, hard, and over  an hour. I was tired!

Another trick is to have him come first, then give him oral sex so he gets hard again, and he'll last forever. I have about 50/50 luck with this one. If he doesn't get hard again he might be tired,  so water, naps, and electrolyte supplements help.

Whoever recommended "coming simultaneously" is romantic, but  probably has never had sex. Worrying about "coming simultaneously" puts a lot of stress on the partners, which decreases arousal, therefore delaying orgasm... besides being completely unnecessary. This is only for the advanced [or the very lucky].

Orgasms are all about concentrating on sexy sensations and your lover...If you don't like your partner or are thinking about the dishes, you ain't gonna come.  

Anyways, consult sex books, ignore the dweebs who post free advice, like me!

Pearl [a stripper]

P.S. Dear Otot: Orgasm isn't about control, it's about letting go...but S/M can be a lot of fun.  There's a stereotype that says Italian men like women who can dominate them, and you're enforcing it!
Wherever I wrote "orgasm" I meant sexual satisfaction, or release. A lot of women are incapable of orgasms [like me] and they just aren't necessary. Sorry folks.
HAve your boyfriend think about sad things or bothersome things that delays it for me and I dound I can go for up to an hour ...
Wow - I have never heard of a woman who cannot have an orgasm EVER! Have you had this checked out by a proffessional?

Its also interesting that you say "Whoever recommended "coming simultaneously" is romantic, but  probably has never had sex." - and also you can't orgasm - I would seriously get that chekced out - coming simultaneously is not always achievable but fantastic, me and my partner can sometimes do this.

How long have you been a stripper for?

Best wishes,

Sara
Does a **** ring work to prolong sex?  I read the info and I will get him to try it but he loses his hard on when we change positions.  Or if he cums its over even if I tried agian with oral.

I don't know what to do!  It only last for a minute or two and he does start with oral.  I love him I just want to have a healthy sex life too.
Okay, so maybe you can help me on something.  I look on google ocassionaly to find out things, or postions that would help me and my boyfriend to have a better sex life. We've been dating for a while now, and I love him with everything I have. He just hasn't admitted or told me he's loved me yet. I can understand that with his past and everything.  It's just he doesn't give me oral very long. It's probably my fault for not saying anything to him about it.  He's not selfish, but i'm just scared of what he may think.  I know he cares about me, and my feelings. He's very understandable.  I don't want him to think he's not satisfying my needs.  When I give him oral sex I never finish to were he cums, but when we begin to have sex he doesn't last nearly as long, and he loses his hard on really quickly.  So I bearly get much pleasure out of it.  I mean it's great while we're having sex.  It just doesn't last as long as I would like it to be.  There was this one time that he lasted about a good thirty minutes, and every second was amazing, but he did use this great sensation lube, but it weren't the same the second time we tried it, and it was a good week before we did anything sexual.  I just don't know what made him last that long.  In a way it kind of makes me feel special that he doesn't last very long, because I know i'm doing something extremely right.  Do you have any suggestions for me??