Relationships Community
Help all around

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Help all around

Ok, so I am 23 years old so is my husband. We have a 8 month old little girl. We have always had a great relationship, till a little bit before I had my daughter. It was about 2 months before I gave birth and I started not havng a desire to have sex with him, or even kiss him... about a month after I had our daughter everything was good for a few weeks then now back to the no desire. We have tried everything. He thinks I am cheating on him and everything. I dont even have the desire to look at other guys. He still makes me happy and I love him very much still, but this seems to be a problem with us. Iwant us back to our selfs. Any help would be great
Have you  talked to your doctor about how you are feeling? Maybe you need something to stabilaize you moods. Having a baby is a big deal and im sure is draining your strength. The first year is the most stressful. Nothing wrong with a little help from the doctor.
Hi and welcome. I dont have to tell you that marriage is a give and take as you know this by know.
If your husband wants to make love and you dont then do it for your husband. Dont not kiss your husband because you dont want to  kiss him because you know he needs a kiss.
I do many things for my wife because i know she needs it and is my responsibility to make her happyness over mine. Marriage is in most part about the other person. Sure you can voice your opinions about things and also let him know the things that bother you. Im talking only about doing when you dont want to. Im talking about doing it for the sake of you marriage.
I really want to keep my marriage, believe me like I have said in my other post. I love him very much I just can not seem to figure out what it is going on. That makes me not want to do anything with him like a married couple should. It makes me feel like I have something wrong with me..
When i started feeling this way, i put my feelings aside. Sometimes marriage can be very demanding.  Its not easy,
I understand that, but it there something else that could make things better for us. I mean he really has sit me down and said look I really love you and you make me so attracted to you but you will not do anything about it. It is really bothering me. Are you cheating on me or what. I mean I think I mainly do it because I want him to do it to me. Make me want him and leave me hanging and then come back and just let it go. I dont know I am sorry to bother you
I have not but I sure will do that Thank You for your help,
Are you on hormonal birth control pills/shot/patch type thing?  

The pill zapped my libido to zero.

But on the other hand,  you can always have sex when you don't feel like it.  
I had the Paraguard which is a hormone free birth control
CountryGirl,  I still think that could be your problem.  Google "Paraguard loss of libido" and see what other women are saying.