Help me figure out what is going on with this Colombian Pregnancy/abortion situation
So here goes. I'm a 20 year old male from the UK. I recentlying went traveling around South America. I was seeing a Colombian girl towardso the end of my trip and had one incident of unprotected sex where I pulled out. Stupid I know. We spent the next ten days seeing each other and enjoying each other. The night before I left she told me she had missed her period 3 days ago and was pregnant with my child. She told me she had had a blood test which came out positive. I'mean not very knowledgeable about pregnancy. What I want to know is if it is possible to confirm a pregnancy via missed period and blood testing just 10 days after concievement? If she is being truthfull and the baby is mine I want to be there for her and the child but I have an uneasy feeling about the way she is handling the whole situation.
Hi i believe 10 days is the correct window period for a test to be accurate but since you pulled out i highly doubt she pregnant with your child. I agree with you about the uneasy feeling. At this point all you can do is get a dna test done. You might want to talk to your family doctor on how to go about that test.
Ted,  it's unlikely that if she is pregnant,  that you're the father.

If you had sex 7 days before her period was due,  that would be unlikely to cause pregnancy,  especially considering you "pulled out".  

I don't know how to suggest you proceed,  but you're not alone out there - there are LOTS of men who ask the same question you're asking on this forum.  
You must calm yourself and be solid towards her. Tell her that if it is proven to be yours, you will stand by her. Who knows, this may be your future. I'm not sure that "pulling out" is the way to go though., if you want to be in total control. Maybe rethink that form of birth control. Over the years i've heard that hasn't always worked. Good luck. You have 9 months to prepare for any outcome, so relax.