Relationships Community
Help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Help

Is it true that masturbation decrease memory capacity or efficiency...!

This discussion is related to How to recover what ever i lost my health by Masterbation (masturbation).
I've never heard of anything like that....
No.  If anything, it would help memory, since it is good for the cardiovascular system.  All things in moderation.
Yes, I concur.  I think the only negative to masturbation is if it is done to the point that someone can not engage in sex with their partner due to needing that same level of friction that might not be possible in 'real' sex and if they then also need porn to be involved.  That can become a problem.

But what you describe is not true.  goodluck
If this were true, I wouldn't have had the capacity to even blink or talk by the time I was 16.....