Relationships Community
Hormones

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Hormones

Im not sure if its my hormones or its just that im fed up with my best friend.
Her and her bf/ex are going threw a break or something weird like that and like im friends with the boyfriend and he's like the adopted uncle to my baby and my best friend is kinda taking her new found freedom and talking to all these other guys and flirting and doing things I can't because im pregnant and guys my age look at young pregnant girls like an easy lay so I don't even want and I am jealous but I don't feel like im letting that cloud my mind when her and her bf/ex are single but still post to be faithful to one another but my friend is saying she doesn't have to do that, she's single but I feel like I trust the bfs words over hers cuz she dsnt want to have much to do with the poor kid.
She tells him she loves him yet once she hangs up the phone she complaining about him and this and he thinks that there being faithful and that her saying she loves him is confusing him making him think hey we're getting back on track. So I told him she's sending out sexy pictures to this new guy and being flirty and idk if im just jealous about her being able to do stuff that I can't cuz im pregnant or if its a legit reason to tell my other friend that this girl he is in love with isnt who she really is.

Was I wrong?
Well if she is really sending those kind of pics he should know so he isn't wasting his time.
She is. I saw it on accident when I was out with her.
And see I feel like he needed to know.
Thank you shirano
Yup no problem. That is a tough place to be put, but I think you made the right decision. I mean the truth would come out in the end you just helped the process.
Well that's good to know I mean I think I juss messed up a friendship with my best friend but I feel that it needed to happen.
Friends change through out your life even best friends. My friend and I were best friends until we got into it about politics and her husband then budded in and called me a bad mom. I told him to stop talking to me so she stopped too. Now we are just friends not best friends. Things happen. If it ruined your relationship it's horrible but she needs to tell the truth and not lead people on.
Im sorry about your friend. Thats rude of her husband tho.

Yea if it does all well. It ***** but my mom says it was bound to happen, a falling out but he needed to know.
Ya he is kind of a rude person and has changed my friend for the worse but hey life happens. Moms are smart you should listen to her lol
I think you need to stop focusing on what your friend is doing,  and put your energies into the best life you can make for yourself and your baby.  You're 18,  pregnant and alone,  and I think you probably need all the emotional energy you can muster to keep your own life on track.

And maybe make some new and better friends?
Totally agree with RockRose.  

Getting involved with their drama is NOT the way to go and I don't think making it your business to tell on this girl was the way to go.  

The focus at this time shouldn't be your friends' love lives and worried about who this girl is flirting with and so forth.  I would recommend you STAY out of their situations and focus on your own life.

You have a baby on the way and that should be you're #1 priority NOT policing relationships.  

".....idk if im just jealous about her being able to do stuff that I can't cuz im pregnant or if its a legit reason to tell my other friend that this girl he is in love with isnt who she really is."  In my opinion, you might have told on your friend more out of jealousy then anything else.  If you did it 100% because you felt it was the "right thing to do" you wouldn't have mentioned ANYTHING about possibly being jealous.  

Your hormones maybe out of whack, but that sure isn't a reason to justify what you do or you have done.  
None of this situation is anything that you have to be a part of.  Being pregnant is emotional enough, you don't need to add this drama.

Your pregnancy should be your concern right now.  Who has the time to inject themselves into someone else's drama?