How can I open my heart up to dating and meeting people?
How do I open my heart up to meet someone new? I havent had luck with the last 2 guys ive met and have given up on dating in general. Both were playing games..they were either weird as far as their behavior or just wanted sex. Dont want to meet anyone new because i feel like its going to be the same thing with every guy. I feel like im a nice person and just want to meet someone who is nice and respects me as a person and doesnt play games with me. Someone who is a postive person. Im only 23 but it feels like i will never meet anyone that i can date and possibly be my husband so that we can have kids..I just have my guard totally up at this point..dont know how to become open
Hi and welcome. you have to use your God given intuition when dealing with these issues. I bet if you reflect back youll realize that you suspected something fishey about both men you met.
Dating sites seem to be an acceptable way to meet people, You might want to try the most popular one. It might be fun.. I know if i were single i would try it.
I dont believe in dating online..I would rather meet in person..plus ive been watching too many episodes of catfish..lol.

Both guys I met were just not for me. 1 guy only wanted sex and would just call me on a block number and this went on for a week....he even left me voice message..but yet he wants me to pick up the phone when your # is blocked..the other guy i met in a class i took (who I did like a lot and felt that we were on the same page until this happened) would only text and not pick up the phone and when I asked him more than once when he has time to talk call me..he said that he would but wouldnt but would text me seeing how I am..this went on for 5 months..and then we sort of got into a text argument  about calling so i just cut communication..felt like it was a waste of time.. very immature..he even texted me one word text messages at 2 in the morning like "hey"..asking me out through text and NEVER not even once picked up the phone..and then he wanted me to send him a picture so that he could see me..i said No...why would i send you a picture but you dont want to hear my voice? Does that sound odd to you?