How often do you and your mate have sex
lol.  now ladies don't lie, but lets hear how often we all are having sexual relations with our partners?  Might be an interesting subject.
You first.....
On average I would have to say twice a week.
Sometimes it is daily, sometimes twice a day, sometimes once a week. It all depends on moods, how well the baby goes to sleep, etc. Before kids, it was a few times a day. Seems like forever ago!

We are always affectionate, we still cuddle to sleep at night, still make time to play "kissy-face" every day : )
You ladies are so lucky!!  My dh has to get up at 4am for work, so we usually only do it on Friday and Saturday.  I must say that it has been a few weeks though.  My dd is handicapped and sometimes I have to lay down with her to get her to bed and I fall asleep :(  It is so funny because when he was on nights, he would come home from work and want me to do it, now that he has to get up early, I want him to wake up and do it.  Needless to say, there is not much sex going on at our house.  Also, we have two sons (13 and 12), so we have to wait till they are asleep lol.  Glad someone is getting it though lol.
whats sex?
John has to be up at 4am for work, too. Makes it rough on him but he would gladly give up sleep for sex. Our biggest hurdle is we co-sleep so having sex means leaving the room : )
haha mozart. Yeah im only 20 and my bf is 24 and we have sex MAYBE once a week, if im lucky. Yes me...hes always too tired. Im too young for this!
In my case it's about 2-3 times a week depending on my mood since I'm 27 weeks pregnant. It's getting harder by the week and we have to be very creative to find a comfortable position. Plus I'm starting to feel real tender so it's not that easy. I must say though it feels so different than before in a good way. :)
Hmmm, I notice that Laura didn't answer her own question. So how about it, Laura?

As for me, I'm going to wind up not having ANY sex until SOMEONE gets himself fixed and quits giving me these pregnancy scares! I may have to take matters in my own hands! It's just a couple of snips, right?!  Or I might just join a convent or something. Maybe I can get some peace and quiet there. :) There are some days that sound real nice.
Yeah, I know. I'm in a weird mood tonight. :P
We do the deed almost everyday except on Wednesdays when the kids come over for the night and every other weekend.  The 4 year old still crys to sleep in Daddy's bed, so we have to wait until we know she is asleep.  Last weekend though both the 7 & 4 year old were screaming to sleep with Daddy.. it's a constant battle with getting them to sleep in their own room.  But anyway, back to sex. =)  My man likes to wake up in the middle of the night to do the deed too, so it's sometimes 2 a day... once before bed then in the middle of the night and we ALWAYS get our quickies in the morning.. unless the kids are over, then we have to wait.  My favorite are the quickies, nothing like waking up beside a sexy man with a warm body!!!
To clarify we do NOT have sex with the kids in the bed!  It kinda sounded like we did in my first post.  
laura didn't answer her own question cause as soon as i posted it yesterday, i had to go find the face mask to my little girls breathing treatment machine.  turns out you now have to have a doc call it in cause people are using it to sniff paint, so my 2 year old was having issues with her asthma, and i was trying to get a doc to call it in....... you know those little green masks they put on your to give you oxygen in the hospital?  that is nuts.  i had the meds for it, and the machine, i just needed the 2.00 green mask.  

anyways, it depends on john's work schedule because he works 12 hour shifts on a rotating basis, and it also depends on when our daughters finally get to bed.......
some weeks we do it a few times, and then sometimes we don't.  
i think many answers depend on peoples ages, and how long they have been married, and also the age of your children.
but on average i would say a couple of times a week.
My man would literally EXPLODE if he had to wait more than a day for sex.  He wants it even more now that I am pregnant.  
You make me jealous BabyHardiman...lol
very intresting to hear all your answers!
During the day when DH and I call / IM each other, we talk sex and we will definetely BD....but when we get home we get so busy with kids, feeding them, giving them a bath..... as soon as they are asleep which takes all our energy I fall asleep right away. So i would say once a week at the most!
Before we had kids, it was an average of 2-3 times a week, especially WEs
There is nothing more satisfing than to send a man on his way to work with his belly full, his lunch packed, his coffee in hand, and a smile on his face.  He is an amazing partner and a great provider.  
Wow. You seem happy. Does your DH work alot? I guess we just seem busy too. He works 7-4 then we are always running errands and the baby doesnt even go to sleep until 8 or 9. By then hes asleep!
He leaves the house around 6:30AM and doesn't get home usually until after or right at 7PM except on Wednesday when we have two of his daughters.  Right now it is just the two of us in the house full time... but that will change in 4 months.  =)  
Are you having a boy or girl?
We will HOPEFULLY find out on the 28th @ 1PM.  =)  We would love to add a boy to the group (I think my man suffers from estrogen poisoning sometimes) but a sweet little curl with a head full of beautiful brown curly hair (like mine) and big beautiful blue eyes (like his) will be welcomed with big strong open arms too!  =)  
I am such a dweeb sometimes... lol

I meant to say a beautiful GIRL not CURL..
Lol ok curl...i was like what! You have names picked out?
Well I did up until yesterday when I saw Quinns Mom post and my BF saw your baby's name .... he wants a unique classic name so we may go with Ava Quinn, but I also like Annelise.  He had originally picked out Regan Cybil but he is still tossed up.  We have definitly picked out the boys name though it will be Robert Cash... he at first insisited on "Ronnie Cash" and I pitched a B i t ch.  =)
Oh yeah that was you who had robert cash, that is sooo cute! I like Reagan too..of course i love the name ava but i will tell you it seems to be getting popular all the sudden.
Yep, I know.  =)  It sounded sweet coming out of his mouth, especially with Quinn as the middle name.  =)
So is that what your going with? Or its just a maybe
I have left the name choosing totally up to him.  I think he is still working on the girls name.  I really hope so ... I like this one ALOT!
WHat?!!? your letting him decided?! oh, i could never do that. Plus its your first baby dont you want to be able to pick the name
Well, I really want the Daddy to be able to name our baby.  He has not been pushy about it at all.. if I have a name ... like Quinn that I suggest he considers it and we talk about it.  He is honored to have the job.  =)
Umm... Just when we want another baby!!
Once a week, but I could do it more if the hubby was willing. I have to say that I had a hysterectomy in July and this has totally changed our sex life. I struggled prior to the surgery because sex was always painful, however now I have no pain and am also taking an hrt that really increases your sex drive so I could have it everyday it he would let me.
haha! good answer! i love it.
what is the name of the stuff you are on?  are you on testosterone at all, because my mom takes a little dose of this so that her sex drive didn't go away after having her full hyster.
I'm with mozartcowgirl...what's sex???   I'm 25 weeks pregnant, have a 14 month old DD, work full time...I have no desire or energy for sex.  I love my DH for not pushing it on me.  He's a sweetheart.
it will come back after your kids get a little older.  happen to me and my husband too when our kids were babies, so have no fear.
I rarely venture over to this forum these days but had to comment on this one. Seems like we are pretty normal. Four daughters...full time jobs, both in school and a 5 month old baby who has lots of doctors appts lately. I'm still getting up at night a few times to feed him. We are both exhausted! We average about every 3 days. It's a struggle to even do that but we both know it's important. He initiates because I have NO drive while breastfeeding...but I put out because I know he needs it. Honestly, I would be happy with once a month...it wouldn't bother me one bit.
Got some at 2:30AM this morning!!
3-4 times a week, and then weekends a couple of times a day:)  Sometimes more, sometimes less.  Sometimes we travel over to a parent's house and no booty happens:(  Of course there are those days where honestly all I want him to do is rub my feet because I am so tired.  It just depends..  One thing I notice - men are never too tired for sex!
WOW  i have to disagree with that, my bf is always too tired for anything. Then again he had been working 5am -4pm everyday. But that is slowing down
Really?  My fiance can be exhausted, starving, or sick as a dog and he still wants it.  lol  AND over the past few weeks we started getting up at 5am to work out at our gym before going to work.  I am wiped out at the end of the day, and he is ready for some booty!  
Sounds like our guys are related!  =)
we have sex at least 4 to 5 times a week some of them have to be quickies before the kids get up its mostly the morning we have sex my partner is working through the nights so we have to have it in the morning before had my daughter it was aleast 4 times a day now i feel we dont have it alot i know it sounds alot but i doesnt feel it lol
LOL...thanks for that ray of hope :))  I was the same way with DD.  Had no desire while I was pregnant or breastfeeding her.  When I was done b/feeding her, all of a sudden I was in the mood almost every day.
Hahaha!  It does!  
Hey Girls! Got some more last night and this morning!!
Well...i dont know what it is with him, or maybe me but 1-2 times a wk is good enough for both of us. Its always better after its been a while.
gosh please tell me what you all do ...because im lucky if i get it once every 2 weeks....and thats begging........
laura: not that long ago we talk about this lol..... i really need 2 talk 2 u.. things are pretty bad on my end. hopefully i can talk with you on monday weekends i dont have space..
ksanden
At least once a day...I'm sure it will change once our baby is born.
Anywhere from 10-20 a weeks
My hubby is a sex machine he works two jobs gets up at 4 am gets off at 2pm then goes to his second job its like his hungry and you have to eat!!! Some times i have to pretend im asleep my sex drive is down in the drains sigh..
I have sex with my me whenever I can. we have 3 children now and it's really hard to get around to it. I would say around the average of once a week. I go to school and work my man work second shift so that's what it's like having 3 children and trying to have sex.
My boyfriend is almost two hours away, so we only see each other every or every other weekend. The weekends that we spend together, we usually get a good 3 times or so.
Omg before I got pragnet it was like 3-6 times a day because he was home most of the time now that I am pragnet 2-3 times a day because my sex drive went down but he never gets tired and wants more eventhough the doc said no more sex to us when I was 4 months because I had really bad cramping and bleeding well we just didn't do it violently and decreased on the amount and tomorrow I am 37 weeks Ahhh almost there I just want to do it like we use to before ..