Relationships Community
How to be sexy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

How to be sexy

Ok. My girlfriend wants me to do something really sexy for her. I have no problem with this, but I have no idea what to do. I really need some advice
Can you give us any hint what kind of person your girlfriend is? Rather on the kinky side or does she like surprises or is she a romantic or an acrobat or are you asking which body parts provide the greatest arousal? It is hard to say from your post whether it is about the setting or the action.
I am an old married woman, but here is what turns me on:

Cooking me breakfast and serving it to me in bed.

A romantic letter.

Doing the dishes.

A foot rub.

A massage.

i agree with anxious, but as a married woman with kids. as a single gal, i think sexy could be lots of things, but like trial said it could be simple or it could be kinky!! i can think of lots of kinky things hehe.
shes kinda kinky. not crazy kinky but some stuff. she likes suprises and spontaneous stuff. I need to know how to set this up and the action of doing it. and what body parts provide the greatest arousal.
Haha, doing the dishes sounds sexy, especially with just an apron...or take her to the zoo and get some inspiration...there are so many varities depending on what you like and which climate and area you live in, it doesn`t really matter. Enjoy sex and it will be sexy.
Hmmm....not sure about your age or $$$ situation, but you could book a nice hotel room and sneak up there before you two check in and put rose petals leading from the door to the bed.  Light some candles...buy some chocolate-covered strawberries and champagne.  Also, maybe buy her some lingerie you want her to wear and order a toy from Adam & Eve ( adameve dot com ).  Sexy means different things to different women...it's hard to answer this question just by your post.  When my husband and I were dating....this is what he did on our first Valentine's together and he completely stole my heart.
i lke ihowels idea ! that would do it for me !!! i just want to say well done for asking for help here , my fella would just ask his mates and we woud end up at football drinking beer !
good luck x x
uh uh......i forgot to mention.....

words and sounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it MELTS me when i hear 'how good i look'.....or 'how sexy i am'......

and when i do little 'things' to him.....to hear his .......'reactions'....hahaha ya know!!!!
AAWWEEE that is JUST SO SWEET of you to be inquiring this for her!!!!! that is awesome!!!!! (((ovations to you)))

What turns me on is ....KISSES!!!! i love when out of nowhere my hubby stands right infront of me (i love looking at his huge blue eyes) and he grabs my neck and starts sloooowwwly kissing me on the lips, neck, ears.....etc.
I am a romantic freak, so that works for me.......but if she's more like a bend over and take it kind of chick......then i guess quickies (spontaniety) works for her......

Him laying right beside me and touching me (delicately caressing me) turns me on too......

Try that....it might work??? =))
romance is my specialty (lets just say im a helpless, hopeless romantic)

what i would do is set up a nice dinner at home two tall candles good home cooked food (angel hair posta and some canned alfredo sause, a nice glass of white wine table set for two lights down low or candles with no artificial...i digress)

then a simple desert (finger deserts work best you can feed it to her! i agree with the above that mentioned chocolate covered strawberries i can't think of one that would work better)

have some soft music playing on the sterro (old love songs are nice) don't have it turned up to loud then you won't be able to talk

which leads me to the next point talk to her use this time to have "us time" and let her know that you care about her and her feelings and what is going on in her world (ask her how her day was and LISTEN really listen and ask her to go into further detail ect...) tell her how beautiful she is dont use cheesy lines (ie. your eyes are as blue as a summer sky, unless of course you really think her eyes are as blue as the summer sky) let the conversation come from the heart

Then go into the bedroom and light a bunch of candles and sprinkle rose petals over the bed (white adds delicasy where red adds seduction however you want to portray it) led her in and let the magic happen

but this is of course just a suggestion