Relationships Community
How to choose between 2 males

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

How to choose between 2 males

Hi. How are you? Thing is I have always had a problem between choosing two diffrent guys. I been talking to a guy for 1 year and we have somethings in common. We have been making love ever since but then one day I didn't see or hear anything from him for a whole month. I moved and I txted him that i did he told me he ran out of min when we finally talked yesterday. Even though he did I still think that he could have called me from a friends phone to tell me that he did. 2 weeks ago I took a hint that he might not want a relationship with me anymore so I went on Match.com and started talking to this guy in a county so close to me. We have so much in common together: He likes dogs and dislike cats just like me, we like the color blue, we like certain foods, both have the same sexual romances, plus hes cute and likes me, and I like him. So, my question is How do I make my choice of who to actually date?
Well,  the first guy isn't really interested in a relationship,  he just wants sex sometimes.

I'd say if you're interested in meeting the match.com guy,  make sure you meet several times in public places for "light" dates,  where you can get to know him and feel safe before you go out with him in less public places.

Liking the same color and food and liking dogs but not cats isn't much to go on,  but who knows,  may be a nice relationship.
Well....As I see it, you only have ONE guy who may be interested.  I will agree with RockRose and say the other guy wanted pure sex from you.  

"....both have the same sexual romances....."  I would LIMIT the sexual talk for now since you just met this guy.  In other words there should be NO sex convos.  

Your dates should be restricted to public places UNTIL you know him well.

Totally agree with RockRose.
There's no excuse for your first boyfriend not to get in touch with you, so I would take his name off the table. As for the man you met online, take it very slow and remain in public until you really get to know him. You need to find out how he was raised, and what his story is, whether he is in school or working, how he talks about his past relationships, whether he's close to his family, how he talks about his mother and sisters, whether his father is a good man, whether there is drug or alcohol abuse in his past, whether he healthy, mentally and physically.   The things that you say you have in common, although sweet, are not an indication that you know this man for anything more than very casual first dating, at his point. Don't allow yourself to jump into a rebound sexual relationship because your last boyfriend let you down. Always have boundaries and expectations in your relationships, for yourself, and your prospective partner. Take it slow and sure. Always be prudent. cautious - discreet - wary - careful -  and circumspect. Keep the faith. You may have to kiss a lot of frogs, before you get to the Prince. Good Luck dear. If you need to talk , I'll lend an ear.