Husband cannot keep a job
What am I doing wrong? My husband will not keep a job for anything. I am disabled and only make $800 a month. Not enough to give us any extra after bills are paid. I just want to have peace of mind that he will be an equal contributer. I praise him when he finds work, and then something happens, either he gets fired for his temper or he quits. I'm sick with worry. Should I leave him?
Hi there and welcome to the forum.  Well, you say 'what am I doing wrong'?  Do you feel you have any control over this situation or what happens with him and his work activity?  He sounds like he finds work but then doesn't value the job or income enough to keep it going.  This is most unfortunate.  Has he always lacked ambition?  Does he have any problems like substance abuse, alcoholism, or depression?  If any of these things are an issue even in a small way, then looking at that issue and getting help for him could help with things like his ability to maintain employment.  If he is depressed, that is where I'd start even if it is slight or subtle.  A trip to the doctors office to discuss this and the perhaps some medication to treat and if you have any insurance ability, counseling (or even counseling through your church, YMCA/YWCA, or clinic type settings) would be great.  That often can clear the cob webs that hold us back.

something to think about if this could be of benefit to him.  

I don't know if you leave because he doesn't have employment or not.  How are other things in your marriage?  
Hi, what type of work does he do and what age is he? Sometimes men need a little rough proding from the wife.