Relationships Community
I just wanna understand.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

I just wanna understand.

So I last posted how my on again off again bf and I wanted to get back together but we had a lot of issues. Well apparently I upset him to the point that he gave up on our relationship to get back with a previous rebound. But hours before that he literally said he didnt feel right being with her. She was talking all kinds of mess to me along with some other girl who had no relevance to the situation. All my ex did was instagate everything. He even joined in on bashing me online. Making me look like a crazy ex gf. The thing is, when we first got back in touch, I was the one who said I didnt think it was a good idea to get back together but he literally begged and cried and swore that thats what he wanted. What I dont understand is why all of a sudden he started acting that way to me. Like he made life plans with me and everything. Even broke up with the rebound TWICE for me. She was just persistent in trying g to get him back. My thing is like why did he cry, and make all these promises to me and even break up with her in the first place if he was just gonna throw me under the bus like he did. I just wanna understand why Hes always treated me sooooo bad but caters to all his side chicks? Like what did I do to deserve all that he put me through?
You don' t deserve what he's done or to be in a bad relationship.  You must believe this so you A. never get back with him and B. find a partner unlike him next time around.  He's a weak man . . .   I hate that stuff when someone is so desperate to be with someone that they break off with one person and go directly to another.  That is a true sign of weakness and I would not want to be with anyone that HAD to be with another.  

Separate yourself from him completely.  do not look at facebook and whatnot where he goes.  Move on and focus on yourself and improving the things you have control over in your life.  

good luck