Im expected a baby soon! but my mother in Law complain to much?
Hello, everyone I need help my mother in law complain about my pregnancy always saying I hope you can hold are have this baby.  Every time I call her it's something negative to say!  So I stop calling an focus more on my baby an I an try to have faith in god an in myself!  I just need to talk an let it all out
Hi.  Well, some mother in laws CAN be difficult.  Mine sure was!  She said some inappropriate things too . . . she was known for it.  I found if I just ignored it and was polite while a little distant, I could get past it.  BUT, my husband is supportive of me.  He expected me to not fight with his mom and for her to be part of our life but he also accepted that as his wife, I was his primary family now.  So, that helped.  Had she crossed the line too many times, I would have asked him to step in on my behalf and set a boundary.  

So, hopefully you can just ignore her when she is annoying even if it is hard.  That worked for me.  I didn't listen to what she told me to do, I ignored any rude comments (unless it was too over the top and then I told her that this was inappropriate . . . and she'd back down)---  but a better plan is to let your husband tell her when she is crossing the line and what the expectations of her behavior are with you.

good luck, you may vent anytime.  I certainly understand what you are going through.  My mother in law could get under my skin big time.  
Good morning!  Thank you so much. What you said was very helpful an understanding, I will definitely let my husband know what's going on.