Relationships Community
Increasing volume of semen, but not to improve chances of pregnancy...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

I know it's not really a technique, just a desire to enhance our sexlife. I'm not worried about sperm count as she is already preg. and due in April. I have a pretty good diet and don't smoke and don't drink beyond a beer or two, same with coffee. Pelvic exercises have been done and for control they do help. But,is there really any truth in the claims that herbal supplement companies make about increasing volume of semen? They all seem to mention "clinical tests" or "scientific test results". But yet they don't have any links to read the results for yourself and they never mention well-known schools or hospitals as having done the tests. I tend not to believe any of them. I would like to find a diet or supplement to my diet that would increase my volume of semen. I just don't trust these websites that claim "500% increases". I think the testimonials are contrived and fictitous to say the least. Any help out there? I want to to do this since she finds the volume to be sexy and quite thrilling. It does tend to extend the feeling if I'm giving more to her. Anyone have any recommendations?
Drugs like clomid can have this effect... The supplement stuff is probably junk
But such drugs do also increase chance of preg. The work generally on two hormones called FSH and LH. They increase semen production, hormone production, and can increase testicular volume. Bodybuilders use them to restore post cycle hormone levels. They also can be used in male fertility and hormone dysfunction. Clomid is actually generally used for female fertility, but works for males too.
Thanks for the replies. Mark4124, what is your reference for the drug clomid's effects/uses? Would this be a drug only by Rx? The two hormones mentioned  FSH and LH, is there a website to actually get honest info on them and how to naturally increase there levels?