Introducing the Ask-a-Doctor Relationships Decision forum

MedHelp is pleased to announce the opening of a new Ask-a-Doctor Relationships Decision forum. All questions asked will receive a personal answer from Richard Pomerance, PhD. We hope you will visit our latest Ask-a-doctor forum.

MedHelp
Me and my boyfriend live together for 2 years now..
Since he has been with me he never went to any stripclub..But the problem is that he went in the past..
So, Now I am so insecured, I feel like he looks to other women in a different way,he denies it..
I know he loves me and I love him so much..We already had so many conversation about our problems..
But..We keep fighting over little things because of me:( If he's watching tv and a woman appears doing something more sensual,my heart starts beating so fast, I feel so jealous, I hate feeling this way, I know it's wrong..
So tonight, I decided to look for help here,please help to save my relationship that is in dangerous..
How can I start thinking differently,how should I act..

Thank you!