Is She Cheating Again?
My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Bestfriend A Few Months Ago And Lied About It For Months. Now I Get The Feeling That She Is Cheating Again. Not With My Bestfriend But With Someone Else. I've Asked Her A Few Times If She Is, She Tells Me She's Not, But, The Way She Has Been Acting Lately Makes Me Think She Is. She Doen't Want Me Around As Much, She Can't Wait For Me To Leave, And She Has Hardly Any Sexual Desire Towards Me.
I Just Want To Get These Thoughts Out Of My Head. So If Anyone Can Help Me I Would Really Like It.
Some people just go through sexual stages where they do not feel intimate.  Have you been accusing her of cheating?  That could be turning her off too.
i think if u cant trust somone there isnt any reason to stay in a relationship with them. that  relationship is what a relationship is based on. how long has it been since she cheated on u last. that could also have something to do with it. maybe u should try to sit down and talk to her about it and see were ur relationship goes from there, wish u the best!!!!!
sometimes even after you choose to forgive someone who has cheated, the relationship cannot move on. i was in a similar situation. i found out my ex cheated on me while he was visiting his mom in another state. i chose to forgive him and give him another chance, but i could never completely let go of the fact that he was unfaithful and our relationship suffered as a result. in the end, we had a huge fight and i broke it off, only to find out he had cheated 7 other times that i DIDN'T know about after i had already forgiven him for the one. needless to say, i felt like a big stupid idiot for ever having forgave him in the first place. im not saying thats what your girlfriend is doing to you, but more times than notm once that trust is broken, you can never get it back. you need to follow your heart. if you are going to be constantly worrying about her cheating again, yoou're probably better off parting ways. good luck.
Ih she cheated once she will again also if she acts like she does not want you around stay away and find someone else .   jo
I disagree with that comment that if she "cheated once she will again".  A lot people who have cheating in their relationships realized after that first time that they made a huge mistake and are incredibly regretful.  As a result, that one experience made them realize just how much they actually value their relationship and they ultimately learn a huge lesson from it.  Sometimes one (or even both) of the parties within the relationship are unsure as to whether or not this is what they want.  They are confused and as a result they are sometimes tempted to cheat, thinking that this will restore whatever happiness they are missing.  Many times though, it instead makes them realize exactly what they DO want and restores clarity.  People make mistakes.  We are all human in the end.  As long as you LEARN from those mistakes and give 110% effort to ensure that they never happen again that matters most.  
I lack sympathy for those that continue to cheat though.  If that's the case then why even bother remaining in your current relationship?  
I would suggest individual counseling for her and couple counseling for the two of you.  I believe that is the only way for either of you to get through this.  I have been cheated on many times and you might want to forgive and forget but it is impossible, it is always in your mind when you look at that person and no matter how hard you try to put it behind you it is always in your face.  
this post was dated Feb 7th
i feel what u sayin,mygirlfriend cheated on me once and she admited she had sexual intercourse with a guy when i broke up with her whn she read my mail on myspace an she had kissed two other guys .and we was broken up for a month and she went to   a party and she had met one of her past boyfriends and he had told her that he loved her and he was the only one who loved and cared for her<so when we was about to get back together we argued every day an she said she had mixed feelings aboutme and she said im bipolar which i am and she didnt like myways<an one week ago we got back together and she told me how she felt and i did the same.so we back together i have to work on some things an she does to and we working on our relationship so we can be happy and joyful and full of happyness