Relationships Community
Is he the right choice ???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Is he the right choice ???

Hellow .
i met someone few years a go , i was yong at the time , i was 16 years old n he was older than me , he was in hes twentees . so he falled in love with me n he decided to wait for me to grow up .. but i didn't treat him verry well , i was acting like a chiled n than i left him ..
well few years after that we spoke again n he told me that his family prepared an organized marriage for him with a girl that is related to him n they do not love each other ... n he told me that he is still in love with me n if only say one word he well come back to me , but i couldnt do it .
+ well from the seconde i knew him i felt something that tells me that i do not want him , it is becoz i'm a city girl but he isn't n, he is Bedouin n the way he talk is the traditional way of our ancestors in my country , n it is a funny way .
+ he is great guy he respects me a lot loves me a lot he have a pure hurt .. he is an amaizing guy , he is the best guy i've ever known , all the guys i knew from the city are jerks they only wanna sleep with a girl than dump her , but he doesn't think that way , he likes the traditions as i do i meen waiting until the wedding night ..
+well why i posted this is becoz i'm confused .. i do not know if i want to be with him or not , i do not wanna play with his emotions n with my future . i know that he will be amaizing with me n sikness  in helth .. but sometimes i say i'm yong i well meat another great guy .. but meeting guy like that happens oncce in a life time some who well treats me like a princess the way i deserve .
+ The reason i'm confused that i do not wanna destroy his life someday , he deserves that i treats him right  n my problem know is sould i take a step n talk to him or just let it go .... i'am realy confused . i know that i care kinde off about the apperences but the our life is short n we should know best with whom we well share it .
Please help
Hi there.  the vast majority of your post is about why you DID NOT want to be with him all the way down to the second you met him.  Let him go.  

good luck
Hi and welcome, if you are confused then the answer would be no. Love is what makes the world go around not planed marriages, couriosity, money or anything else.
Also one comment about you being treated like the princess that you deserve, love to me goes the other direction, you treating him like the prince that he deserves.
Agree with SM..........there are TOO many differences between you two.  

Let him go.  

I wouldn't go breaking up any "organized" marriage.  I am not sure what the consequences of this would be.   I am not sure how this is dealt with in Tunisia.

Walk away and find someone TOTALLY available.  

After reading your other posts, I think maybe you should put more focus on you and not on finding romantic relationships.  
because You asked........

No, He is NOT the "right" choice!!

I base my reasoning on the same reasons You suggested YourSelf in Your Post.  Listen to Your Own Heart!!

It is CERTAINLY not right if One doesn't feel "it's right"