Relationships Community
Is this widow telling the truth when she tells me she hasn't had se...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Is this widow telling the truth when she tells me she hasn't had sex in 9 years?

is it possible for a obgyn doctor to tell if a 53 year old widow hasnt had sex for 9 years as opposed to having frequent sex the last 6 months by looking at the walls of her vagina for roughness and ridges?  She passed into menopause 3 years ago and has 5 children, the last 10 years ago
What?  Why does this have to be confirmed?  Does this have to be confirmed for your sake?  GEEZ.  I find this totally ridiculous.  

And no, this OB/GYN wouldn't be able to confirm that this woman hasn't had sex in nine years.  

If you can't believe what she says, then you shouldn't be involved with her.

Does she know you are wanting this "confirmed?"  
Ditto Londres70!!

OMGolly!!  Why does this/would this/could this matter?? to anyone other than HerSelf??
I'm trying to figure out the meaning of the post.  On the surface, as to the basic question----  no.  But why are you asking this.  You say she is a widow of 9 years but question rough sex in the past 6 months.  Why do you think this about the past 6 months?  I'm just trying to figure this question out.  If you are in a new relationship with this woman===  it is not going to get off to a good start if you are questioning what she is telling you and not trusting her.  good luck
I think whether or not she has had sex in the last nine years is not the issue. The issue is why don't you trust her and if you don't then sex should not be in the picture.
My mom has t have sex in15 years.. After her husband then boyfriend died 2 years apart