Relationships Community
L-arginine, erections and Yohimbe

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

L-arginine, erections and Yohimbe

How many guys here have used arginine? If you have used it what type of doseage and were you taking and what type of effects did you experience?  I just started taking it after reading all these articles about it online for weight loss, sexual affects, and circulatory health.
  • last longer (2 replies):
    my boyfriend have problems with keeping an erection,what...[more]
Sam, let us know if this helps you.  I just read abt it b/c I am very interested in health.  I used to be constantly tired all the time and someone told me I needed to take amino acids so I would be curious to hear how this is working for you.  Good luck with it all!
Not to badly though it does tend to be a bit pricey.  I am experimenting with 5g Arginine,  1.2 g Ginkgo Biloba, and 3g Yohimbe per day.
I know, supplements can be so expensive.  I've never heard of yohimbe.  
Well day 6ish and my blood pressure has dropped by about 20 points, flacid state a little heavier, though I think I need to work out a bit more.  Weight loss zero I think I'm toning up more muscle wise.  And condoms are a bit less of a bother.  Though I still like the female ones more at least I get my ones I'm ordering from Sagami.
Hi Sam.
Not only am I new to the homeopathic treatment game, this is also my first time on any kind of chat room, or blog, or whatever the heck this is, so hopefully Im following etiquette here. In any case, I recently began using Yohimbe and decided just today to pick up some arginine. I am recently divorced and I think some of my insecurities about that are manifesting themselves in some psych areas in the bedroom with new partners. So I figured I give myself a little boost to see if it helps. Plus, I started working out and heard the combination helps muscle structure as well. So I am curious if you have experienced any new developments in your combinations over the last 20 days or so. Also, and Im sure I'll prove some naivete here, what exactly did you mean by, "condoms are a bit less of a bother." Thanks for sharing so far.
I had a bad experience with yohembe , it may have been the caffeine in me that reacted it. L-arginine  , I take 500 mg daily and an extra 500 if I feel lucky or the next am after sex to boost my creatine level . It's not like Viagra , it's just putting what naturally be in your body . Wal-mart sells L-arginine cheep .
If you use Yohimbe you are supposed to reduce eliminate caffeine intake.  I usually get L-Arginine at WalGreens in 1 gram tablets 100 per bottle buy one get one free for about 10 dollars total..

Dosages usually are 6 g throughout the day and Yohimbe about 2 to three hours before I expect to have sex.  L-Arginine is also more affective when taken in conjunction with vitamin E and C on an empty stomach.
does la arginine make u bigger
is it smart to take l arginine and yohimbe togther i am trying exstense and should i take them together
It increases blood flow.  A prescription alternative might Cialis daily.
Hasanybody taken DHEA and Yohimbe together? I came across as pill that is of these two ingredients.Would like to know if it would be safe