Lack of touching
I am in a relationship and I am having a hard time understanding something.  We have been dating approx 5 mos.  I am the one that initiates the hand holding, hugs and random kisses.  He tells me that he cares for me and enjoys my company, but his lack of showing is starting to make me wonder.  I've asked him about this and he said that he is not used to this, divorced for 6 years and his marriage wasn't like that.  I like to be touched and held.  Any thoughts on this?  He holds my hand and kisses me back, so that's not the issue, it's his lack of initiating the contact.
He might be gay.  Usually guys who are excited about a woman sexually will touch her a lot.
Some guys aren't affectionate and some are scared to get hurt again if they have been and will hold back affection....he might just need some time...
Some PEOPLE on a whole are not touchy feely, especially if they are not used to it. It could simply mean that he's not big on affection which doesnt make him a bad person or boyfried though as women we love to be comforted by touches etc, just take ur time with him. My cousin is like that she will never hold hands or hug in public that's just her

@AnnieBrooke OMG!!!!
Thank you for your comments....  DEFINITELY not gay!  If you follow my drift...
I'm thinking mesh833 and kayannaboo are on target, I'm going to give it some time since we do have fun and enjoy each others company.  It's an easy relationship, not stressful.  It helps to hear this to reaffirm my thoughts.