MAKE GUYS PAY MORE ATTENTION!!!
okay i know this is stupid... but i need more ideas to make my fiance pay more attention i mean he does but it seems like to only what he wants i try alot of things but obviously none works uuughh guys are irritating some times....
Suggest things to do together.  Outright tell him you want to spend more time with him.  Sometimes we take each other for granted without even realizing it, which is why communication is so key.  
What kind of attention are you talking about? There's emotional closeness, sexual closeness, relationship communication and then activity closeness. When my husband and I work together in the garden,  or renovating there's always a lot to talk about and by doing so, it brings us closer. If what you mean is that you've gotten into a rut, of going about your business and life, and not having too much to say to one another, then you need to draw out from him, how his day went, show interest in what he says, and comment during he conversation. If you read something interesting, start a conversation about it, and see what his opinion is.
Yes, agree that I'm confused by your question.  You say he is your fiance but then say that guys are frustrating.  This isn't just any guy but someone that has asked you to marry him and you've accepted . . .   a HUGE deal.  

I think that you are smart not to ignore this now as marriage certainly won't magically make things different.  And I agree that communication is really key.  Ask for what you need bluntly.  No tricks to entice his attention---  but rather a direct approach that spells out what you need.  Many times we want our men to just 'know' what we need and think they should by sending off our hints but some just aren't that great at reading those.  So, tell him so there is no confusion.

If it is more sex, more time together, more emotional intimacy. . .  whatever it is, tell him that these are things you need.  Then ask him what he needs.  And if you find that there is a problem with this in that he doesn't feel he can give you what you need or just doesn't proven over time---  then reevaluate this relationship.  good luck
With true love the flow goes the other direction.