MARRIAGE ISSUE
MY MARRIAGE HAS BEEN SIX YEARS NOW FIVE YEARS AGO WE MET ONLINE GREAT THING GOING ON UNTILL  WE HAD A SON FIVE MONTHS IN TO THE MARRIAGE .. TOGETHER AND DEALED WITH HIS FAMILY WHO COULDN'T LET GO OF MY SON ... THEY HAVE BEEN A HOLD OF MY SON FOR A LONG TIME TO WHERE I'VE GRABED HIM THREE OR MORE TIMES BUT SEEM TO FEEL BAD FOR THEM AND MY HUSBAND AS WELL BEING DISOWNED FOR TAKING MY BABY AWAY FROM HIS FAMILY .. MY HUSBAND JUST COULD'NT STAND UP FOR HIMSELF AND ME NOT THE LESS OUR SON TO HIS FAMILLY TO KEEP OUR RELATIONSHIP ALIVE .. MY FAMILY HAS DONE EVERYTHING FOR HIM TO PAYING HIM TO GET OUT OF JAIL FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AGAINST ME WHERE I DROPP THE CASE, AND HELPING US ON OUR FINANCIAL NEED VERSES HIS FAMILY HASN'T DONE ANYTHING FOR ME AND MY HUSBAND BUST HAVE MY SON ,,, ANOTHER THINGS HE'S NEVER REALLY TOOKEN CARE OF ME I'VE TOOK CARE OF BOTH OF US, AND MY FAMILY .. BUT WHEN HE ASK FOR HELP ON HIS SIDE THEY NEVER CAME THREW .. IN BETWEEN IT ALL I'VE ALWAYS ASK FOR MY SON TO COME BACK HE'S NEVER STOOD UP ABOUT IT I'VE ALWAYS HAD  NOW WE'VE BEEN SEPERATED FOR ABOUT THREE GOING ONTO FOUR MONTHS WHAT SHOULD I DO I KNOW I WILL GET MY SON BACK BUT IS IT WORTH GOING TO THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER KNOWING THAT HE'S NOT A MAN OF HIS WORDS AND TO PUT OUR RELATIONSHIP ON THE LINE BECAUSE HE WON'T AGREE TO RAIS OUR OWN SON ... LET ME KNOW
Hey, if you want a reply to this please clariify some of it...it`s a bit confusing. Who is living with whom and where is your son, who did you have him with and how old is he and what is exactly the problem? Did you meet your husband online or someone else and are in a different marriage now and would like to have your son from first marriage live with you but your Ex`s family doesn`t let go of him?