Manipulative grandmother
The mother of my 3 yr old daughter and I have been seperated for over a year when she was lost in a tragic car crash this past August. Her mother and I were never married, but were together for a little over 3 years. After the seperation, I started to have problems with her mother's familly. Due to the fact Georgia does not recognize a birth certificate as legitimation of parenthood, I was forced to go to court and file a petition of legitimation in order to have visitation with my daughter. Since the accident I have been in and out of court with my daughter's grandmother ( mother's side ) where I have been fighting for my rights as a father to keep my daughter. They couldn't prove me unfit because I do everything in my power to be a good father, but they were granted visitation as if they were parents ( Every other weekend and every Wed.) which from everything I have read or looked into IS an unlawfull arrangement my the judge in our small town. Since all of this has occured my daughter has shown signs of aggression towards her Step-mother and I, and has withdrawn from my wife because the grandmother told her that " I don't like Trisha( my wife) because she is mean to me." And now my daughter thinks her step-mother is mean to the grandmother. I feel like there is emotional and psychological damage being done to my daughter, and I have no idea what to do. I found a excerpt from a book that describes what I am dealing with and maybe someone can help me.

http://www.rickross.com/reference/brainwashing/brainwashing11.html

I think that my little girls grandmother is the Devil. I'm far from exaggerating and it is even worse than the above sounds because I was limited by the ammount I could post. If you have anything to add or suggestions plz post.