Relationships Community
Masturbation leg pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Masturbation leg pain

my age is now 30 (Male).  i used to masturbate from age 10.  but from last 10 years, i feel leg ,foot pain.  five years ago i consulted ortho doctor. he taught me some exercises. he told i am very much normal.  but time being it solved the problem but not cured completely.

but now a days,  it pains more 5 days after i masturbate.  

from last 10 years i am suffering.

pain is at the heel of my leg.  sometimes at the thigh. i am sure, pain is not at the heel bone.   i don't know how to describe the nature of the pain.

Could it be coming from the way i sit/lay while maturbating?  usually i do masturbate by sitting on the chair, sometimes lay on the bed by using pillow, sometimes by standing.  

you wriitten like "putting pressure on certain nerve for too long".   i do masturbate for only 4 minutes. but before that my penis is in rised position for 15 min (because  i see naked women photos before doing this, sometimes directly  go to masturbate while sleeping in midnight).  

i consulted the doctors(general medicine)  but they used to put the "Neurobion" injection .  i told the doctor, "only pain in the heel", i did not tell the masturbation part because i feel ashamed of  me for the maturbation practice.  one Orthopedic doctor  taught me the Exercises and told me to do it on every day.  To Orthopedic doctor also, i told, "only pain in the heel", i did not tell the masturbation part. Still i have pain after masturbate.  it affects my daily activities.

is  Masturbation bad for health?  this is i want to know first.  if it is bad for health, i will stop the mastubate practice.

will the way i masturbate and how ofter i masturbate  affect the heath?

can you please tell me the cause?  how could i recover from this pain? if i do the masturbation, could i end up in sexual dysfunction or impotence?, could i satisfy my future wife in sex?. may i stop my marriage proposal?.  i feel body weak after i masturbate.

i daily praying god to recover from this malady. help me please