Relationships Community
Masturbation leg pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Masturbation leg pain

my age is now 30 (Male).  i used to masturbate from age 10.  but from last 10 years, i feel leg ,foot pain.  five years ago i consulted ortho doctor. he taught me some exercises. he told i am very much normal.  but time being it solved the problem but not cured completely.

but now a days,  it pains more 5 days after i masturbate.  

from last 10 years i am suffering.

pain is at the heel of my leg.  sometimes at the thigh. i am sure, pain is not at the heel bone.   i don't know how to describe the nature of the pain.

Could it be coming from the way i sit/lay while maturbating?  usually i do masturbate by sitting on the chair, sometimes lay on the bed by using pillow, sometimes by standing.  

you wriitten like "putting pressure on certain nerve for too long".   i do masturbate for only 4 minutes. but before that my penis is in rised position for 15 min (because  i see naked women photos before doing this, sometimes directly  go to masturbate while sleeping in midnight).  

i consulted the doctors(general medicine)  but they used to put the "Neurobion" injection .  i told the doctor, "only pain in the heel", i did not tell the masturbation part because i feel ashamed of  me for the maturbation practice.  one Orthopedic doctor  taught me the Exercises and told me to do it on every day.  To Orthopedic doctor also, i told, "only pain in the heel", i did not tell the masturbation part. Still i have pain after masturbate.  it affects my daily activities.

is  Masturbation bad for health?  this is i want to know first.  if it is bad for health, i will stop the mastubate practice.

will the way i masturbate and how ofter i masturbate  affect the heath?

can you please tell me the cause?  how could i recover from this pain? if i do the masturbation, could i end up in sexual dysfunction or impotence?, could i satisfy my future wife in sex?. may i stop my marriage proposal?.  i feel body weak after i masturbate.

i daily praying god to recover from this malady. help me please
There's nothing wrong or unhealthy about the way you are masturbating. Unless you can't leave the house because you need to masturbate all the time, it will not have bad effects on your health or other parts of your life . You don't need to worry about masturbating affecting your ability to please your future wife or making you impotent. You feel weak afterwards before your body has just orgasmed, which means all throughout it is experiencing relief.

Try different positions when you masturbate and see if any particular one causes the leg pain. Then you'll know which one to avoid. I'd also recommend just stretching every once in a while, because it sounds like stiffness and cramping are resulting from when you masturbate. If you can, try to keep your leg relaxed while masturbating so that there is little risk of muscle tension in your leg. I think the best thing you can do for yourself is start stretching your legs and feet (even your foot muscles need to be massaged every once in a while) on a regular basis. You'd be surprised how stiff your muscles can get if you don't move much during the day. Good luck.