Relationships Community
Masturbation rather than sex

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Masturbation rather than sex

I am a guy in my mid 20s.  I find that I have no interest in relationships or sex.  I would rather just masturbate than deal with dating and sex.  When I was younger I had a slight interest in the idea of dating and having a girlfriend, but was shy in high school and never pursued it.  Now I don't want one at all or care to pursue sex, as I would rather just handle my own urges myself.   I also was never a touchy feely type person and not a fan of intimacy or touching.  I do find women attractive, but not interested enough to date.    Anyone else feel this way?  Could I be Asexual??
have you ever been intimate with a girl before?
Yes I have, got drunk with a chick one night a long time ago had my first kiss than had sex with her.  It wasn't that great we did it twice that night never had a orgasm either time and than didn't really ever talk to her after that, so was a one night stand.  Also another time was wasted making out with a chick than tried to have sex, but I got whiskey dik right away.  I really have no interest in ever having sex again.  I think its way overrated and boring, when I can just jerk it and be done with no BS, drama, stress, and plus I know how to get me off better than any chick anyway.  
Hi again, there nothing wrong with how you feel and in some ways your right. I think your the type of person who is focused on life and will be stinken rich some day. All to often young people get caught up in the women chasing game and takes years away from being a social success.
I'm not sure what all that was about but was just asking if anyone else felt this way and if I could be Asexual?   I feel heterosexual since I like looking at women only, but have no interest in pursuing them at all.  
I for one, commend You for going "solo" rather than indulge in casual, meaningless sex.   If You are indeed "asexual", I see no problem with that as long as You see no problem with that!!  It appears to me that You are comfortable with YourSelf so, I would say "not to worry".  On the other hand, maybe You are simply a Man with Standards, Morals and Values and simply don't find sharing Your  most intimate body parts with "one night stands".   Personally speaking,  I would NEVER "just have sex" with someone/anyone.  I don't even think of it as "sex".  I think about it as "making love" and love making.  IFor me, it's about intimacy and I would NEVER make love with someone I wasn't ALREADY intimate enough to even share a toothbrush.  For me, Making Love is Deep and Meaningful and I'm married to a Man who holds the same Values.  He and I were Best Friends for 7 years before We knew (realized) We were in Love with One Another.  Our Long FriendShip was platonic - neither of us thought about "having sex" and now that We are married, the intimacy We have together is beyond our belief!!  The "oneness" is indescribable.  I cannot tell You where I leave off and He begins, or vice verca!!  Our kind of relationship is what I would wish for You.

(but if You don't want that, well then, that's okay too if You are Comfortable and Happy with that - in other words, I think You are JUST FINE without the "sleeping around"

Regards,
Tink
Yea I'm  not really interested in intimacy, not a touchy feely person.   So maybe just Asexual with a slight attraction to women.  
does anyone know how to delete posts?
Typically posts can not be deleted.  You can use the contact us button below and plead your case but generally they are considered to be a done deal once posted.  good luck
O ok just wondering if there was a delete post button or something,  but its whatever no big deal