Relationships Community
My Mum is so negative, is this normal ?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

My Mum is so negative, is this normal ?

So last night my sister asked me to move her (not mine, her) rabbit at 11:30 !! So I helped to move him with her being very ungrateful, quite snappy and just plain rude, didnt even thank me ! -_-  A little background for you my Dad was away at that time, my 9 year old sister was sleeping in the same bed as my mum (is this normal guys ?) the stairs are right next to my Mum and Dads bedroom (but obviously my sister was in there). My Mum and sister were completely awake and aware that we were going downstairs to sort my sisters rabbit out. So I had to get dressed and put shoes on obviously !! My sister was trolling up and down the stairs for more blankets for her rabbit. Im going to be truthful here ever since I broke my ankle my feet have been quite heavy on the stairs so Im loud basically going on the stairs.Then we went to bed. After a nice day, my Mum starts having a go at me (more like lists things) that I have done that are wrong and just goes on and on and on (like shes lecturing/nagging me) Then my sister (who has the rabbit) starts joining in with her ! Its like a classic bitchy playground  "you did this!" and then one other girl says "Oh and she did this, Oh my god I cant believe it." I get his daily and I just say you know why do you do this, and I try to explain to my mum my sister was trolling up and down the stairs not me ! But she just wont accept it, and then I just eventually get fed up and go upstairs.

Any advice, I would be sooo grateful ? I mean is this fair ? Am I being fair ?

Thankyou !
Hi and welcome. Totally normal. This is habit behavior that took time to create. When families live together personality attitudes develop for one reason or another and this is why children grow up and get their own place to live. Dont take any of this serious but just concentrate on studying hard and becoming a financial success. Make this a motivating factor to push you in the right direction to gain your own freedom.
Hi, Thanks for the advice.
agree with life.  Motivation to push your life in the right direction of independent adulthood.  good luck